Elfyau's 8.3 Unholy DK Macro **Update 15-April-20**

for 70 you would need to set that at 0.07s for all :smiley:

remember, nothing is a stupid question :smiley: (well mostly lol)

Just wanted to pop in and say I love this macro. been using it for a few weeks and leveled from 73 to 120 using it, I consistantly pull 30-40k dps and with essence and everything else firing off at the same time I actually managed 200k dps with a large pull, now that was satisfyingā€¦Keep up the great work man!

Thank you very much!!

A unholy dk from method reached 1 mill dps from a large pull

1 Like

Yep he did but he aint using Lazymacros :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, I have tried this macro and it seems decent but it is using Outbreak way too often, wasting runes doing so. Also, it is blowing cooldowns at inappropriate times. Any way to take those off the cooldown?

Iā€™m new to GSE, obviously. Anything Iā€™m missing here?

When i get back to it, I will have a look.

1 Like

i use the macro from John its nice for aoe

d0dDcaGEPk6Lsv1BvITPOMPcXZusZgu(nHBsK(fQ8nQY5qv7uf7vSBPSFe3JiYWuQXHcduQKgkOYGHA4evhub11q6yaoUcyHGQwQujwSc1Yb5XK8ujldO1jvPjQqAQO0KjktNY7KkvxvQixwvxhfTrPQSvPIAZkiBxQcpNuZsL6ZsLYDvjJuQq3MkgTIyAuvNKiCyiNMkDEfPvse1RvG(RubhGWMdqQo1r47B4oWaGMdyytXIG9ntNcaCDDfam1O)qiMWSCasnmtBIakLKftAeS036zQs(RKy0CaPGPKIuqIo)qAxrth2CacBoaP4uiTrW(EuFGCatXPqAJGxAc5VDReoJr2fb7ptz43DcEELoVZznfNcPn9paZVPEcEPjCeYUiyOx)MKucNXiJGjyppQh9MGP0n)(MGP0n)(MGP0n)(MGP0n)(MGP0n)(MGP0n)oh)uCkK2i4fLWzmYUiyq(zWnJCOP4uiTrWGBpqg85mNItH0gbdSU9wNZXlfNcPncEPRYHHM(qxeS)k4mnv))0U8WEK(dBoaP4meu3E7BVZucEPjMGGCUwK9izxXsnIqiFexhxlfnflKBBW3ac8Pk7L3hZMYCfTu1paZVzUiyPGtOnPifKiSXsXc52g8nWmofCqVuKcse2CasXPqAJGzq59zelv))u4GEToS5aKItH0gbV4iK1REI7q2fbd6rN55ZbmfNcPncEXriRxem7IG99O(aXIflLekrlvkPOgtemjA2d1JVzUIwGpwSea

Been using this macro for about a week now. Running it at 70ms. Did a little modifying (took out dnd, outbreak, unholy frenzy, and apoc). Wanted to cast those situational. Love the macro! My ilvl is 471 mastery 62% and haste 28%. ST im usually between 60-70k and AOE the highest ive gotten with very large pulls is 450k. Im also running 1133132 for my talents. For corruptions and essences just hit me up. Fantastic work!

1 Like

Awesome to hear!! Thank you for the feedback, glad it is suiting you well :slight_smile:

Okay so Iā€™m a pretty regular user of your macros on some of my other toons, and your Frost DK is my main go to but I am having a few interestingā€¦features? For starters, some reason when using this macro it will reveal all of my empty action bars even though in the settings it is set to never show them, and after some time the macro will simply stop working all together. It will trigger and act like its cycling through them but will not actually ā€œclickā€. In addition once that has started all other abilities on my action cease to work as well as in they will not ā€œclickā€, not with hotkeys or mouse clicking. This has only happened on this macro setup on 2 separate Death Knights and can only be fixed with logging out and back inā€¦any clues?

Start with basics I guess (strange things) what level is your toon?

currently as of testing the macro it was level 107. So with the exception of Azerite powers I have all of the abilities that were included in the macro.

when it comes to macro activation i use a corsair mouse ms set to 70 and i have the macro set to activate with a toggle which im not sure if thats the preferred method or if hold to activate is better.

To be honest I prefer hold to activate, but that is personal preference. Also please test the macro @20ms and see how it goes :slight_smile:

I thought on it more so i tested the macro with hold before you sent this same result requiring a client reset to fix broken buttons and still for some reason changes my system settings to always show empty action bar slots. I will test 20 ms next. otherwise not really an issue I prefer frost anyhow as my character is named Wintyrwalkyr but it would be nice to mix it up from time to time lol.

Two things I can think of is to check your keybinds and make sure your special actionbars are unbound the second is to remove the /cast Heart Essence out of the macro

1 Like

its the heart essence, remove it or it will lock up your action bar.

1 Like

Iā€™ll try this out @Elfyau - im curious what kind of gear are you using with this?

Iā€™m 481 iLvL UH DK with 70% haste base so iā€™m wondering if this is tuned for lower haste, interested to see how this performs with top gear. (Iā€™ll test at 50ms and 70ms - I like running 50ms for most of my macros).

2 Likes

It is only a new toon so I am still gearing it atm. Let me know how you go though! Cheers!