Elfyau's 8.3 Vengeance DH Macro **Updated 18-April-20**

In a few days he will be geared just fine, just takes a couple raids and luck lol. Playing him havoc right now in hc noth, I switch over to veng tonight if I get any luck from this raid.

1 Like

lol well good luck then!! (fingers crossed :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Ok for some reason he is not firing meta when i hit alt. Its unbinded so no clue. I’ll switch it to cntel modifier tonight and see what it does. Im clueless right now about it, never have had these issues very weird.

1 Like

That is odd, keep me updated on how you go

1 Like

Reinstalled everything and it started working so it was probably a bug in coding.

1 Like

How high of keya have you been able to run with this @Elfyau?

personally? I have only done a 12 but there are people i know that use this and are doing 18-21’s

How do I know if I should increase or decrease milliseconds to get the best performance? Is 70ms .035 delay between down-key and .035 up-key? Is it no delay between down-key/up-key with a 70ms delay before starting over? I am noticing my immolation aura and heart essence don’t get used in time in some situations.

no it should be 0.07 between up and down key strike. and the only way to know is to test it

I am brand new to GSE and your macro was the first one I used

I was confused because I didn’t see anything in the Key release section. . What is a good indicator that I should have to tweak the MS? I am noticing that Immolation Aura isn’t being used very often. The consume magic and demon spikes are not hat important to me. I like to monitor those individually, if they were removed would it affect the amount of ms delay I need.

I don’t know if this matters, but I am using a Razer Orbweaver with “1” keypress> .07s delay>"1"key release. My system stats are 38ms Home Latency and 40ms World Latency.

Sounds like you got the ms (key press) spot on, I will have a look at the immolation aura. if you remove a line just put /cast null in its place to keep the timing correct :slight_smile:

1 Like

For some reason, whenever I use your macro it will not cast immolation aura, I see it there in the macro, trying to cast it, I can cast it from my bar
 but when I use the macro to do it, it doesn’t? Any thoughts as I am really confused. It works in others (tried the default sams) and it works.

there is no reason at all why it shouldn’t be casting. you could try deleting the macro and re-importing it, also try deleting the icon and the creating a new one

Immolation aura being casted in like 5-6 seconds after pressing macro. After using main spells it works properly, but I think this time shouldn’t be like that. P.S dont have Azerite of Traith. Except that everything is fine!

1 Like

Elfy, wouldn’t it be more advantageous to make the sigils cast @player or @cursor yourself, so you can use quickened sigils or Sigil of chains instead ( the t5 talent area)

Edit: I see you are in fact using @cursor or @player already, so I’ll just swap to quickened Sigils or sigil of chains myself.

1 Like

Not sure why, but when using this macro I’m unable to right click at all in game.

Uncheck the trinkets within the macro as sometimes target location trinkets will stop the macro.