Elfyau's DF v1.1 Augmentation Evoker (SUPPORT CLASS) **Updated 01-Jan-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Evoker macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Calling all Augmentation wizards! This macro’s got more power-ups than a potion factory, but Fire Breath and Upheaval are still throwing curveballs. Think you can help me tame them? Test it out, unleash its augmented fury, and let’s see if we can blast those spells into next week! Your feedback is the ultimate enchantment, so share your thoughts and let’s forge a macro that’ll leave the competition spellbound!

TALENTS:-

BEcBsJu/D+01p9npZvkV+nWIkTSJpFJJahkkSCSSSDAAAAAEAAkEIIiECJJAAAAIRSLSiIJQ0E

ONE BUTTON MACRO:-

dSeckaqisQQELuuAwuPBbQs7IiPFrfnme6yiAzkvptv10afxtvPTbk9nquJJKY5OcRde5EsrgOsQdselKi1dvsyIKu5IsP2icQpssvzKGu1jbjReu5LiqZeb5Mej2Pi9tPOAOGuokivAPsbpLutvjUQuuSveWxbvXzjPkTwsQI3suDxIYEf(RsIgmLddSysYJPQjRu6YqBwk5Zky0I40I61QkMTIUTcTBj)MWWvLoUuOLlvphPPRY1jX2bHVRK04bv15vfRhKkMVsX(rDqglrkzOBlzLsAVYMlDKUhlHwkaFxqJLiLmwcnba9mq1ePXsOji(0aorafJLiLm0o9a6rXgvWYJSjVe(eqv4mxdYyJn26ifVM8IrvGJn2AalC1CnWM0ta0bDzR5QO5TzqXM2dMins3dTtpGEuSrfS8iBYx3s4vOUi8Z0J6wcFcOkCMRbzYx)obpy3Te(eqv4mxdYyJn26ifVM8IrvGJn2GwhP(mwE0LT2QefBsjpKCUSbTos9zS8OlBspZ0d75AGnThmrACHMG4d06iLglrkzODEG(aEyHJpSjVejG(Om5BrWwzr6EOD6b0JInQGLhzt(OylKOj5wN76rHcffqGD3s4tavHZCniJn2yRJu8AYlgvbo2yJayFlOo2ApQQd8OlBThXoyULnPNckvmgP)H2Phqp2Kpk2cjW8CxpkuOOacS7wcFcOkCMRbzSrOme5AGncpbJyKctOD6b0JInQGLhztEj8jGQWzUgKXgBS1rkEnDG(aESXMeOJshztF98h0LTszoJlUqlXFzrrJLiLmwIuYq70dOhBYlHpbufoZ1Gm2(Da7UAWgP7H2Phqp2K7tavHZCnaj2AM3eeabykJTFhWURgSHgQ6WoeGzKQwOxEEXq3a(IGlUiDpwIuYq70dOhBYlHpbufoZ1Gm2()c5DIQfP7H2Phqp2K7tavHZCnaj2iCUJSjDhbxIm2()c5DIQfAOQd7qaMrQAHE55fdDd4lcU4I0)yjsjJLiLm08gEdbXhO1rkL3WBI09q70dOhBYlHpbufoZ1Gm2()cRdhFJ0)qZB4neeFAaNiGI8gEtOxEEXqlXFzrfxKUhlrkzO5n8gcIpqRJukVH3eP7H2Phqpk2OcwEKn5LWNaQcN5AqgBSXwhP41KxmQcCSX2pSKWaRdx2(HD3bSoI0)qZB4neeFAaNiGI8gEtOxEEXqlXFzrfxK(hlrkzOD6b0JInQGLhzt(6wcVc1fHFMEu3s4tavHZCnit(63j4b7ULWNaQcN5AqgBSXwhP41KxmQcCSXgmeD8ts6Y2VJVKF3DzdgIo(jjDz7hwIQTd5iDp0o9a6rXgvWYJSjFDlHxH6IWptpQBj8jGQWzUgKjF97e8GD3s4tavHZCniJn2yRJu8AYlgvbo2ydgIo(jjDz73XxYV7USbdrh)KKUS9dlr12HCOxEEXqlXFzrfxOBaFrWfP7HE55fdnHeI3qRp8LWkL)YIk0qRNf989exKctSePKH2Phqpk2OcwEKn5RBj8kuxe(z6rDlHpbufoZ1Gm5RFNGhS7wcFcOkCMRbzSXgBDKIxtEXOkWXgBWq0XpjPlB)o(s(D3Lnyi64NK0LTFyjQ2oKJ09q70dOhfBublpYM81TeEfQlc)m9OULWNaQcN5AqM81VtWd2DlHpbufoZ1Gm2yJTosXRjVyuf4yJnyi64NK0LTFhFj)U7YgmeD8ts6Y2pSevBhYHgQ6WoeGzK(n0lpVyOBaFrWfxCHgQsLsEEea0ZavtKglHEPNRp4rgQc9spxFWBpufxCXfAcbOxZ8UfC42qVtChgIKejjj3vBNm0Wdc(irPdOXsCHwk4buh4aXsOHEC(oZ1NqNC3lfsoDQklK6mxFCIZwpaLqVaMyD0qlDBV0u4uCQUMLi5RJ6v9aXhc0Sf8a1NfnCVego4ajF(OxHwRvNejsKiPTejFAdfu52Rao4KirIeOAqtiDgk4GUeBhAjkxIOh62ZwpaLqR(0Tja2PzrfP)KFjdTuaLcycvDyhcSUSOcPdT6WwaL5fPKHUD1s094keJVGdOkpZ3tiDOHEC(gAiiLkjBsbSfzB9(xIJugokESTULWRqz7eSDG6ddNhqp20cLUhzt0InPagYE2efBjiyID2ahB0d0p2eTyRRumCAOhkcVaj4LT1JcfkkGa7S1s0zJayFlwhBThv1bEKnqTLT2Jyhm3YM0tbLkgz4KqOfibVSTEuOqrbeyNTwIoBekdrUgyJWtWiYWXWbfBRcQJTtWgc)3osPSn(W2qhC5tzlY2jyB8HnWQivmISbnW1rrrLkBWt(sekhBxcM7SjQbrUgyJQ8(k6NlB(ocUCnW2LGuKTrGVlOSTQqzULnviBj5HK5dBk1m)bNpsLTfbBG5Knrl2EekSTAIGTeaeiBQqSy7sWoYwlrNTr0LnOyBvqDSDc2gYqGS9iuydWgnrOCWRq5yduBzB8Hn8WEbMSDjG6dvQSPEfkS9PeRY2Qjc2EekSb6O6p06x0dL6IusyG8FOxA(kIusIe3jsm0PGrm0TLSsjTxzZLoU4Ilca

Usage Information

v1.1 Made @250ms
set @focus to tank
cast Source of Magic on healer at start of run
SHIFT:- @mouseover for Verdant Embrace and Emerald Blossom
ALT:- @mouseover for Living Flame

I want to express my gratitude to my awesome Patreons. Without their ongoing support, creating these macros would be highly unlikely. To all of you who have been there for me, I want to give you a shout-out and my eternal thanks. You know who you are!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.51

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

2 Likes

Looking forward to testing this out Elfyau. I love playing support classes! Thanks again for publishing this.

1 Like

OK so i tested it for about 10 minutes and It rotates well, with zero downtime. That i liked. When it came to a single target it seemed lighter compared to others, but in cleave situations, it had a consistent drop off right at 45 seconds after burst but never dropped again. Much better than the others… I think the issue is the healing spells in the rotation. Its not like it takes but a second more, how ever when it came to a single target, every 26 seconds it dropped in dps, which was exactly the same CD as the healing… Ill try it in a raid and get back with you, but looks promising

2 Likes

Looks like actionblock 1.4 has a typo.

KeyPress
/cast [nochanneling] Fire Breath; Fire Breath
KeyRelease

Was missing an n in channeling.

good catch. i didnt see that when i looked first time. lol

1 Like

neither did i, and i ran the test lol… time to redo it lol

OK, i reevaluated the macro. So on a single target there was a 13% increase over not realizing that fire breath was a typo. Still slightly below 10x macro on here. However, i think it has to do with Ebonmight and eruption not firing in rotation to extend Ebon. so a small tweak would solve that i think. As for AOE, I saw a jump of 5+ in raid and dungeon of ov over 20k dps after the typo fix. This leads me to believe its the best aoe rotation we got so far. it outperformed all the others. well done…

now if details and modify its damage metter to include damage given, we could see the full scope of the spec without going to warcraft logs

1 Like

Fixed a typo in the code @SerrikVorrik Thanks for pointing it out! Macro is available in the original post and via Curseforge (When Approved)

anyone tested this one

it was tested before it was released to the public by his testers.

1 Like

I really enjoy this macro as it doesnt seem to lock up as much as the others if it all , the only issue i run into/notice is fire breath and upheaval sometimes it clips to early and doesnt register as even being pressed. meaning they dont even register damage.i am aware they should clip for the +3 duration to buffs but the effect has to atleast start in order to get the buff and damage. this is all at 250. maybe im running to slow my ingame MS is usualy 36. ive tried from 250 to 100 ms and still the same action happens

1 Like

Sadly it is about the timing it was made @250ms but the clipping still happens at times. There isn’t a whole lot I can do about it atm. But I am still working on work around :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aug is slowly becoming my main and I really enjoy this rotation. I add my personal touches like everyone else but i really like it

2 Likes

what, there’s no single target !

May i inquire your personal touches/changes? i just hit 70 and so far ive only changed Prescience to cast @mousover. im curious on how others have modified

why mouse over? it automatically favors healers and the closest. just stay near healers and it will hit them

2 Likes

If i am not mistaken it is best to use Pre on the highest dmg dealers in your group but as for the mouseover ,the funny thing is , i put it in the top of the key release variable at the bottom as mouseover and i use a WA string clickable prescience frames which shows me the best possible targets for my prescience even if they r not close to me and those names never change just shows if they r in range or not to get the buff but there is a funny reaction unless i am missing something. It auto targets whoever is in those blocks with my prescience with no mousing over needed, and if i remove the @ mouseover all together it wont auto target those in the blocks. so i just left it like that as a hands free no fuss no muss way of hitting the best group choice

2 Likes

Please share that WA and the change in the GSE macro :smiley: Would love to get this working

yeah i luv wa script to

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

1 Like