Elfyau's DF v1.3 Guardian Druid **Updated 02-April-24**

have you tried the troubleshooting options within GSE?

i havent . its no big deal :slight_smile:

in game options/Action bars/change “Lock ActionBars” to none

1 Like

i figured it out . thank you for the help … its working now

1 Like

@Bahaga good to hear!! let us know how you go!

Elfyau,

Just wanted to give you an update. So far at level 70 and keys up to about 6 with a ilvl of 387 have gone pretty much flawless. Healers say i don’t need much healing at all. There are only a few things I changed with talents and the Shift/alt/ctrl mod keys. My DPS is quite good as well.

Your simple, yet well designed macro has been a blast to play with and I am very thankful.

Talents:
BgGAPjJFohhWlFcNj9E1Av/dNBAAAAAAAAAAAAAJikkUSUkkkIQIJFIASSIIBSSSIJHIFACAAAAAgIgoRA

Mod Keys:
/castsequence [mod:shift,nochanneling] reset=2 Frenzied Regeneration, null
/castsequence [mod:alt,nochanneling] Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc, Survival Instincts, Berserking
/cast [mod:ctrl,nochanneling] Incapacitating Roar

Here is how I set up my keyboard.

2 Likes

any chance you can remove barkskin from it…its otherwise the best one thats “up to date”, im still useing some quite old ones that work very well…i like to save my defensives for “need” not rotation

With Elf being out of the WoW macros til he feels better. i would suggest you go into the macro and delete it. this way you get it faster. just didnt want you to have to wait long time for a solution.

been using all of the macros you have made ! since i discovered wowlazymacros. i dont usually comment but BIG thanks to you … maybe perhaps in the near future i could request for a boomkin <3 i love balance been playing Tank just to get in to dungeons faster hehe

2 Likes

I cannot get any of these talent import strings to work…I only got ERROR: bla blah errors. Please help! :frowning:

Seems a lot of the macros I have updated have had talents changes/resets - I will be going over them soon and fixing the ones I find

3 Likes

Try this. This is what I’ve been using and has required no modifications to Elfyau’s macro.

BgGAMVP5WvZVImi//CRxq80jcAAAAAAAAAAAAAgEJJJkQSSSEIkkCFAREEJJQSSCJRKIwBAAAAAAEBEECA

1 Like

Elfyau,

Has anyone told you they love you lately? :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve tried all on here, yet still find this one the only one that is consistant.

3 Likes

Just for curiosity, what content are u able to do with this macro and talents?

Sorry for the long wait for an answer. I’m just not playing as much as I’m finding DF more boring that Shadowlands. It was a great start that fizzled into nothing to do.

I’ve gone up to M+ 16 keys with it. But mostly just mess around now.

1 Like

Nukestar, wow says your talent build is “out of date”

BgGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgEJJJkQSSSEIkkCFAREEJJQSSCJRKIwBAAAAAAEBEECA

This is the talents I believe

• gotta import it into wowhead and then export it out again.
2 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t know that.

1 Like

why no update for new patch

because he hasnt gotten back to this spec yet. he working his way through all classes and specs. so it could be another week or it could be a couple of months.

1 Like