Elfyau's DF v1.2 Unholy Death Knight **Updated 15-April-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Death Knight macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Unholy Death Knights, optimize your pestilence with this new streamlined macro! Unnecessary plague options were removed, and rotations were condensed for maximum blight application. Focus on positioning and maximizing the Festering Wound while the macro handles the rest. Test it, champions of the fallen! Share your experiences and help us refine this macro into the ultimate tool for competitive blight-spreading!

TALENTS:-

BwPA/gf1fDREKLfAcG9Z2HkF/BAiQSCJiEBJSECJJJRAAAAAAAAAgCJJhIJpBAQiUEJJJSC

ONE BUTTON MACRO:-

d0edkaqius6tuIkJIsu1PKQGMfGUfOO2fkj(LQQHHchtQSmQQNjknnuIRPQSnrX3KIgNksNJs16afUhLi)tvsdeLuhuvSqkHhcQmrkfxKsYgLQQpsjkJuQkDsvPwPkQxcQAMukDtPk1ob5NsvXqvrCuqrSuqPNczQIQRIsXwLQKVkvHoRufyTGI0BrLUlQyVi)vQIgSKdR0IrrpwrtgGltAZsHpdKrduNwKxtj1Srv3wkTBO(nvgov54OuA5Q0ZPy6cxxf2okv(UQeJhLQoVcnFfSFIPokNG6iKvp9Kn2aFp7JfeKpLtO8LxXHHqVc8vGVc8vGVc8vGVsONJaS7si2GTg7Ebl1Zra2DjKLHSQx61KCyckBhJpczfUH7ov4CTEBSmt8PyKSGq2UMGnEa2qbqiFg(SWGLUVUpgm6AsOEuxRFoURHYPGq9ENxNHYjOokNq9AVPLjVAOCcbVocRYRRrPCcQJq)XEbPHI12rP4IDG3BlhUa0fahcYNq)Z1esXf780a401YCdosb7MmQu2OlacklH(NRjKIBRdamw(GJuVNkt3bgGu97UrkoaOeele6FUMqkUToaWWao1i4i1dtxBcVrYHLY2ultc6Jq)Z1esXL1EAe7fKgaLszFYegosbh)(cbLHq)Z1esXL1EAe7fKgaLszFYegoszRUEuqi41XtUQXq5euhH(J9csdfRTJsXf7aV3woCbOlaoeKpH(NRjKIl25PbWPRL5gCKc2nzuPSrxaeuwc9pxtif3whayS8bhPEpvMUdmaP63DJuCaqjiwi0)CnHuCBDaGHbCQrWrQhMU2eEJKdlLTPwMe0hH(NRjKIlR90i2linakLY(KjmCKco(9fckdH(NRjKIlR90i2linakLY(KjmCKYwD9OGcc9mJKdBOCcQJYjOocjdYa864jx1yKbzGG8j0)CnHrz7HINQuCXUj4fJv(egehPKsQRA0WsXEbPHusXID72pfOu(mAMTRjbLLqYGmaVocRYRRrLbzGqVXHEz3Ytq(ekF0tjeSQNUbfeKpLtqDe6FUMqkUy3e8IXkFcdIJu(n)Yy3ob5tO)5AcP4IDtWlgR8jmios538lJD7e6no0l7wEcIfcLp6Pecw1t3GccklLtqDuob1rizqgGxhp5QgJmideKpH(NRjmkBpu8uLIlR943r9ce7MGxmw5tyqCKskPUQrdlnDTm3qkPyjRFMpGs119z)u7euwcjdYa86iSkVUgvgKbcLp6Pe6zgjhMccYNYjOocjdYa864jx1yKbzGG8j0)CnHrz7HINQuCXUj4fJv(egehPKsQRA0WstxlZnKsQMn)A(buQSDz8ZAhOuFFmSZaOuFFmSZGGYsizqgGxhHv511OYGmqO8rpLqpZi5WuqqzPCcQJq)Z1egLThkEQsXf7MGxmw5tyqCKskPUQrdlnDTm3qkPYK9lddGs5ZOP)P2jiFc9pxtyu2EO4PkfxSBcEXyLpHbXrkPK6QgnS001YCdPKkt2VmmakLpJM(NANq5JEkHEMrYHPGGyHYjOocjdYa864jx1yKbzGG8j0)CnHrz7HINQuCXUj4fJv(egehPKsQRA0WstxlZnKsQMn)A(buQSDz8ZAhOuFFmSZaOuFFmSZGGYsizqgGxhHv511OYGmqO8rpLqpZi5WuqO8rpLq26CEecw1t3GG8jekuV(pWZi5We6KBYDtXifeeluob1rO)5AcP4IDtWlgR8jmiosXsZVmNsq(e6FUMqkUy3e8IXkFcdIJuS08lZPe6no0l7wEcIfcLp6Pecw1t3Gcki0BmZJeF0R9MwM8QHYjeCUwMBqwqO8BcBTgDKfek)MWwRHpzbfuqbHqE68TneugcL3h4ii7m8z0Kq9wJ1MnwkNq9v594tyRje4i8mW4)NzYXk8jS1)kFJX9Gq5lVIddHS4LtE(b1ORHnWAf8224zAz2HP(916()T4jbtqWDozLfNrwb35ZNH955555555beCNpd(9zplEGjj2y15ZNrWri44xJ5Tneugc9CeGDxczfFJX9GqwgYQEPxtYHjOSDzYqOEV4JL)no0l7uCKCyYcc1J6A9ZXDnuofeQVkVhHyxhR4lvVxaQuS2)JrRro)yBomGzP63DL69uz6oWaKQF3nsXbavoJ677(ZHbmlv)URupmDTj8gjhwkBtTmLZY53nKQDuQ2DEDgPErVQuRuaUlihgOuJUdGs1ok1jBCvh2auQxCh8aKIPkvawLQHUxE1yKYWVJ61iL1Q6LWGKkfs1qbi1lPaSunsxfMzE1naNWGKQ1fj2TrYHzvP6bUJRuMdpp3nKkzKkaRs1UGstPu(e7txPcWBiL1Q6zKQvLA6aKWGKIpzTk1k1CB0qt4nuasbc7AvPCyPwPmhG2Ru3ddywrkKtkEnSCgPUBYOsTsfU1esz5DxPwP8sSx53qbiLNlsoCpKvLcoWQEnsfoPgDhaLA0Div7ccNAKMkoKI5bEcMvjKnAJ9GpiOocz7Ac24bydfaH8z43XWV7RZV7uwAsiOTvjKvp9Kn2aFp7Jfec5PZ32qq(F(ekVpWrqDmy4ZidHSc3WDNkCUwVnwMj(umswqbfuqea

Usage Information

v1.2 Made @250ms
ALT:- For Icebound Fortitude
SHIFT:- For Abomination Limb

If my macros were a dragon, you, my Patreons, would be the fearless slayers keeping it fed with fire-breathing motivation! Your support is the magic elixir that keeps me coding like a caffeinated gnome on a sugar rush. So let’s raise a toast (or a pixelated potion)! Cheers to you, you magnificent bunch!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.66.

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

7 Likes

Thank you so much for this. Unholy DK section wasn’t looking too up to date and other macro creators put their macros behind paywalls. So glad for this FREE macro.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your macro, I will test and let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any update on how this runs? Looking to play some dk but due losing a few fingers in a work accident I need to use a macro. Looking to do like m+ ect?
Any help would be amazing. Thank you

1 Like

Macro works very well has very good survivability disabled trinket to allow use when needed very well done thank you for posting this macro

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

1 Like

been using the older macro for a bit with talent build BwPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIikEJiERISECJJJRAAAAAAAAAgSSSICAAIJh0SkkkIJA in raid.

will try it out with that build with the update and let you know.

sims show your build is about 20K difference on the lower side ST.

1 Like

I have found most of Elf’s macros tend to perform well in Mythic + scenarios. When simming, use the Hectic Cleave sim not ST.

1 Like

Elf doesnt do that simming thing, he just puts out macros to let ppl to play and then its on them to adjust it to fit their playing.

2 Likes

been using the new version it works pretty good.
i saw this line and wondering if its intentional or not, the block type is repeat i just wanted to make sure.

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Apocalypse, Unholy Assault
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Apocalypse, Unholy Assault

it is intentional there was a cooldown stopping it from ever going off that is my workaround :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

1 Like

Hi, thank you very much for all the macro, I absolutely love it!

P.S. For some reason the right click will not stick while trying to fight. I have turned off the addon and it works. I am not sure where to look for an answer but it would be greatly appreciated if you could look into it, please.

Found an answer here Using a GSE macro cancels right click (strafing) - #3 by TimothyLuke by [TimothyLuke]

I love your macros I was wondering when there would be an update to the unholy DK again incredible work

he will get to it soon. its somewhere close in his current list of macros that need updating. lol

1 Like

If all goes as planned it should be around this time next week :grin:

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via both the Wago and Curseforge app. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

1 Like

Finally mcpandemic is back… nice job Elfy and team
did a ToTT 12
ilv 463m C 23%, H 27%, M 55%, V 5
Summary: Mcpandemic - Throne of the Tides Last Run - (10:41 PM) - Report: mcpandemic UH | Warcraft Logs
the wow analyzer is beeing maintained by goblin and mechagnomes so its indeed not working as intended

1 Like

What was you overall dps, I dont understand the logs :stuck_out_tongue: