Elfyau's DF v1.4 Beastmaster Hunter **Updated 26-April-24**

Hi all,

Firstly absolutely love this and your other macros, thank you :slight_smile:

Can anyone help me please, after a while while using the macro, I stop getting the warnings that “there is nothing to attack” is all well and good going about daily business but in M+ & Raids it pull mobs/bosses because i havent realised i havent turned the key off. I also use AHK for the key to repeat
Any advice would be helpful… TIA Tom

Are you using a toggle?

what is a toggle please?

you press the button to start the AHK script then press it again to stop it

yes that is what i have,

check this post out:

It has an AHK script you can change that is hold and release (the macro will only work while holding it down.

please forgive me but i am not sure what i would have to change, would i just remove this part of it?

Toggle := !Toggle
While Toggle{
if GetKeyState(“LCtrl”, “P”)

I did remove that bit but now it wont work at all, If i post the AHK would you be able to help me please?

is that from your AHK script?

this is my script

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 3
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
$1:: ; If 1 is pressed
$^1:: ; If 1+control is pressed
$+1:: ; If 1+shift is pressed
$!1:: ; If 1+alt is pressed
Toggle := !Toggle
While Toggle{
Send ^1
else if GetKeyState(“LShift”, “P”)
Send +1
else if GetKeyState(“LAlt”, “P”)
Send !1
else
Send 1
sleep 250
}
return
}

try this:

#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 3
{
$1:: ; If 1 is pressed
$^1:: ; If 1+control is pressed
$+1:: ; If 1+shift is pressed
$!1:: ; If 1+alt is pressed
Send ^1
Send +1
Send !1
else
Send 1
sleep 250
return
}

That is brilliant, :slight_smile:

Thank you for your time & help, much appreciated by this old man :slight_smile:

1 Like

your welcome I am glad it is working

Hi again Elf,

I did this so i can use it on your aoe macro but it does seem to work the same as the number 1 key, do i need to change something else.
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 3
{
$1:: ; If 2 is pressed
$^1:: ; If 2+control is pressed
$+1:: ; If 2+shift is pressed
$!1:: ; If 2+alt is pressed
Send ^2
Send +2
Send !2
else
Send 2
sleep 250
return
}

Thank you for any help

Try changing the 1’s to 2’s

doh me , sorry to trouble you mate

1 Like

Hey guys ive been trying this macro out in some +17s, getting around 70% on warcraft logs. On cleave dummies I get 240kdps and then it levels at around 170k. Note I have no buffs/flasks/food and also have bad trinkets :slight_smile: I Enjoy the M+ OB macro and will continue using it for m+.

For raiding the macro does average abut 70kdps, because the talents are not for raiding, I would love to see a raid macro with the build thats currently on WH B0PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA4AolWSAoQAAAAAAAAAAAoBBhmIJkQOQCaSkWIJkIkoRSE

But im sure it will be easy to use the current macro and make some tweaks to get it working for raiding :slight_smile: Im going to make some tweaks and see if I can get a good raiding macro setup!

Great work Elfyau keep it up man!

1 Like

I’d like to trade out Kill Cleave & War Orders and add in Bloodshed and Dire Beast (for raiding) but I’m not really sure where to make those changes in the macro.

Any ideas?

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

1 Like

I am a newby and in my 70’s. How do i remove a trinket from the cast sequence. I want to fire it manually as it has a big damage.