Elfyau's DF v1.4 Beastmaster Hunter **Updated 26-April-24**

@Tillae The only real pet command in the macro is /petattack - I used to have the others in there. but for a reason I do not remember I removed them lol

Have a mayor bug with this macro with scrolling, when I scroll down or up I can’t turn my camera tyed with other macros all is fine

@Mr_Christmas sounds like it maybe an issue with your trinkets, check your trinkets if one of them are a cast at location trinket - go into the macro scroll to the bottom of the macro and turn off the corresponding trinket. (By default my macros have the trinkets use turned on)

Yeah have 1 passive trinket 2 active tnq will try this tip!

1 Like

thank you wery much helped ^^

1 Like

Hi @Elfyau love your macros. I just got the Ominous trinket today and even though I have turned trinkets off on both tabs of your macro it keep trying to cast that trinket and you get a reoccurring message about you cant attune it. It only does it on this trinket for some reason. The trinket is already attuned for haste.

Sounds like the macro is still trying to use the trinket - double-check and make sure you save after turning it off. (there must be no check at all in the box)

Hey Elf thanks for the reply, its definitely off. If i replace the trinket with another trinket it doesn’t do it. Maybe its something to do with that trinket specifically.

It’s a possibility, To be honest I do not use the trinket myself lol

The single target has to improve, the uptime is too low

1 Like

@Hawkx I assume you are referring to Barbed Shot?

yes, it is accumulating 2 charges sometimes

1 Like

Thank you, I will look into that for the next update! :smiley:

The hunter despite having few skills, he can’t perform 100% if he has bestial wrath and Death Chakram within the macro.

1 Like

macros perfect elf if im honest only changes i can think of is well

1. re add pet attacks /claw/bite etc into the keypress and release i know it seams stupid but i actually added this to the macro and i am speak between 1-1.5k etc dmg overall the difference is visable in the switching targets speed
  2. frenzy uptime although i know my own gear etc also affects this could do with better barbed usage
  3. beast cleave drops of a fair few times
  4. after about 1.30m it starts to get focus starved a fair bit
  5. completely your choice but utilise u.gg for your builds especially talent wise its updated daily
1 Like

I actually have Bestial Wrath and Death Chakram on separate keys instead of in my macro which seems to work to my advantage since I tend to use certain skills at different times depending on what I’m up against.

2 Likes

correct, that way you can optimize the damage 100%.

I have used this since you first made it. The AE for me is horrible. I use the 2 separate buttons , 1 single, 2 AE - my ilvl is 429 and im doing 1/3 the dps other BM do on AE pulls on raids. Any ideas ? My single target is always top 3

1 Like

just curious as to why misdirection was taken out of the talents?

as BM, misdirection does nothing as it doesn’t include the dmg done by your pets… basically one of those points that’s better off being spent in another place