Elfyau's DF v1.3 Fury Warrior **Updated 31-Jan-24**

I changed a little thing. In the last block I traded the “Spear of Bastion” for “Thundering Roar”.
The spear is more likely to be played in the raid and not in M+

These are my talents: BgEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAQggSCQEEiIJRBEiAhDEJJplEJJhkQSIRKBIJSEAAAEQQA

After about a minute on the combat dummy, I score this DPS list

2 Likes

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

1 Like

Tell me which ms is better to use? Previously there were 250 recommendations, then I saw 70 in the topic! Now I don’t know how to set up my keyboard. Tell me which ms is optimal? ping 45. thanks

250 is the recommended speed. its the speed that will less likely get you banned for automation. 250 is roughly the speed a normal human can press a button constantly. any faster and you run the risk of Blizz catching you and banning you, thinking your a bot.

but if you feel you need to go faster, then you have to test different speeds on your own to get the optimal one you want. its all based on your computer speed and latency and internet speed.

Tell me, 70 ms is how many clicks?

no idea. i dont run that fast. so hopefully someone else will see this and know the answer.

is this still up to date?`asking since the talent tree aint

The macro has been updated and can be found in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

2 Likes

i cant drag the icon to my action after i pushed create icon
:frowning: help :smiley:

After creating icon does it have the '?" symbol?

yes. Sometimes it switches to a ability and again to ?

That is the default image for a GSE macro

ST im doing only 40k dps :slight_smile: am at ilevel 462

FYSA, when importing the macro with the new code, it still shows ver 1.2 and I am seeing lots of ? I have deleted the old macro multiple times and still showing me ver 1.2, not 1.3 as it states.

Have you deleted the stubs after deleting the old macro? I have checked the post and plugin all say v1.3

I never even looked at the version until now. I use the addon in curseforge and assumed it updated them. It did not. I was still running 1.2 and with the wrong talents to boot. I manually deleted the old macro and imported the new one and my dps tripled. Thank you haha

1 Like

No worries I am glad you got it sorted :slight_smile: With the plugins you can just reimport them and it will overwrite any macro of the same name. So if you have made changes or just want to keep it to compare rename the old one before importing the update.

2 Likes

Hi Elfyau, thank you for the macro. I started a warrior and currently level 30, I understand it may not be ideal for lower levels, but I noticed that Rampage is not firing, even when I have a full bar of rage. Is this because of my level?

Any updates or changes in this macro? <3

It will be a few weeks got a few others I have to get through first