Elfyau's DF v1.4 Havoc Demon Hunter **Updated 25-April-24**

Literally, read one Reply up…

1 Like

What I can recommend until Elfyau revamps it is this talent build

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

1 Like

thank you for your work, your macros have allowed me to play many classes over time

1 Like

hi m8,

Sorry to ask, can you put few more eye beams in there, as its every 40 seconds and its not doing it that well. also the eye beam build fires of more. As its passive abilties your macro will work with the eye beam build.

i tried to put more eye beams in, the maco does auto attacks for 20 seconds.

i went ahead and updated you on his discord. sorry its not more positive.

i go look bro,

please tell me where to put it in the maco?

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

Can you use this for pvp or is this pve orientated? there are no pvp macros out currently for havoc which work well.

you can try it and then do lil modifications for PVP if you need too.

1 Like

Is it possible to create a macro that only use an ability if a other ability is on cooldown ? Like on my DH i only want Essence break if Blade Dance is on cooldown if not Essence break will not cast until blade dance is available. sry for my bad english hope some1 understand me :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Siodar! I’m not very good at wow builds etc. Does this build use talents required for PvP. Sorry for being confusing lol

all of Elf’s macros are PVE.

1 Like

Can I please be invited to the discord so I can update the havoc talents, thank you.

does it work for pvp? or is it pve?

@Luis_Berstecher All I can say or suggest is to try it I do try to make universal macros but I start out with M+ and PVE if it works for you great otherwise it will need some tinkering to get it to what you need.

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

Very new with this stuff. How do I go about using it? Everytime I try it just pastes the code in the chat. I open macros and make a new one and everything. What am I doing wrong :frowning:

In-game open GSE (type /GSE) then click import - In the new box paste the code there . Highlight the new imported macro and click the ‘create icon’ button then drag and drop the icon to your action bar. For a more detailed explanation please refer too:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Got it!

1 Like