Elfyau's DF v1.4 Beastmaster Hunter **Updated 26-April-24**

oh okay I got you. Well the build is wrong after seeing that there is a useless talent in that build that people can use in a better skill. So at least I put the information so people can fix it if they choose too

1 Like

hi, i dont normaly post but i will in this case do you happen to read the 2nd part of the passive? all bleed damage, what does barbed shot do Also look at Bloodshed for raids? just asking

he wasnt critique it. he asked a question. Elf already talked to them as you can see. if you want to add, please dont attack a person, just pass on the info.

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via both the Wago and Curseforge app. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

Fixed the macro showing wrong version number

Hello. Thank you for the macro. I added this this morning, and when I tested it, the holding shift did not set off Multishot. I haven’t used a one-key macro in a while, so I wonder if this is a human error. I manually press buttons, so would that affect the modifier due to the presses being too slow?

No this wouldn’t matter I would be checking your keybinds again to make sure there is nothing attached to them. Do you use Elvui?

i had issues with MS not going off when i opened the macro Multishot was still a number and not a spell unsure if this had any thing to do with it i just highlighted it, and clicked out of the box and it changed to Multishot, and also reason for my issue silly me never had multishot talanted