Elfyau's DF v1.4 Beastmaster Hunter **Updated 26-April-24**

Ok i am new using GSE, very good but i just click the macro button and there is currect ms to set? Cause i dnt know how to do

@Davidiuswow have a read of this post: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

1 Like

talent link is out of date
how can i get new talent pls?
or anyone can post new talent?

At this moment please refer to the picture, I will check and fix the talent string if needed soon

i havnt had that happen when i use it. thats weird.

Yeah it was my mistake :slight_smile:

was about to go check, in case it was something new. lol

Nah, I must have at some point changed Kill Shot & Bestial Wrath to Interval 1 so it wouldn’t do anything else … oops

1 Like

Overall I am a big fan of your macros, but the ST macro here needs work. Taking the multishot talent and not taking Bloodshed is just wrong for ST. I understand that 1 talent tree simplifies things, but on a true ST fight like Smolderon, the macro just falls short. Other than that it’s a nice macro set. Default talents and macros seem to work well for M+.

1 Like

If there a way to get the macro to attempt Kill Command more often? I find others are using the command 3x more often than the macro allows (ST)

add more of the command to the macro.

Great, how to do that?

+1 if possible to send here the macro after the changes.

1 Like

Where would I add blood fury at for orc? I’m not sure if I should add it at the very beginning or after the first buff that it does can you please tell me how?

1 Like

Personally, I would add it to the KeyRelease if it has a cooldown of 2 minutes or less.

Where at in the macro is my question? Can you show me an example where to put it?

click edit then tab 1 then scroll down until you see KeyRelease and out it in there

why would you take serrated shots talent without taking serpent sting talent with it? Wouldn’t that one talent be more useful in kill shot damage boost? Improved kill shot?

Screenshot 2024-04-14 220212

This talent boosts

Screenshot 2024-04-14 220229

This talent but you didn’t take this talent in the build according to your screenshot of the build tree.

Unless hunters have another bleed that I know about that talent is useless in the build. If there is not any other bleeds then that talent seems like it would be more useful here instead.

Screenshot 2024-04-14 220420

There is no reason to take Serrated Shots without Serpent Sting unless I’m missing something here.

I was using the talent tree from Icy Veins as a basis and then made the macro around it