Elfyau's DF v1.4 Retribution Paladin **Updated 05-Mar-24**

The macro has been updated and is now available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

3 Likes

well took this through Raid today and was working fantastic. the times i did badly was all on me for being slow to do stuff.

1 Like

Very good macro like others. good job.

Welcome back. I heard you got bitten by daddy long legs so you were AFK for a while.

You lucky we did not kick you!

Awesome work.

Can you please update the string for the talents you’re using?

Are they not working again? Is anyone else having the same issue?

I can’t answer for other people, but on my other toons it often says it’s out of date and won’t load. Today, it worked on my affliction lock.

Same, i cant import talent(

I will try and fix broken talent strings in this coming week

1 Like

This is the current talent string for Rat Pally - I am not updating it in the post/macro as I will be working on updating the macro itself and may end up changing talents but the string for the current macro is: BYEAomTTpSA9oX6huYLb5nP3rDAAAQAgIUKtSSr0koIRKSCAAAAAAkCkIEIJEpEhkQKplohEQio0oFAA

Nice! Now it works) Ty man!

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

Wowanalyzer.com is showing me this feedback for “EA_RP_OB”.

Is this due to my gear or enchants? Or how can I make this more efficient?

My talent string is: BYEAomTTpSA9oX6huYLb5nP3rDAAAQAgIUKtSSr0koIRKSCAAAAAAkCkIEIJEpEhkQKplohEQio0oFAA

could be. Elf doesnt use this program/site. so who knows.

is this macro good for raiding too or just mythics ?

your going have to test it out your self. it comes down to how it works for you when you use it. It might work the way it is or you might need to tweak it a lil for your playstyle.

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

Sorry to hear that, hope they get well soon!

I have a question thats probably very easy to answer, when the macro says “250ms” thats the keypress time both down and up, so 125ms down and 125 up? or 250 each way? Im using Razer Synapse for the press.

i dont know any mouse besides mine. but you would probably need to set .25 in the box(s). mine i just set it to 250.

Any updates to Ret pally 10.2?

its on his list (he has a actual list he follows). he’ll have something as soon as he gets to that class/spec on the list.

1 Like