Elfyau's DF v1.4 Retribution Paladin **Updated 05-Mar-24**

This macro is soo good, I am doing over 80k single target dps with 406ilvl

lol, and i am on his booty about it needs to be updated now.

1 Like

Hope Elf’s doing okay! But honestly, RET is killing it in all content. So, I think it’s time to make an exception and roll out an update for the bad boy. What do you think?

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi none of your macros work for I dont know why. Izzys are the only ones that fire. I have no idea what’s causing it. Ive done the basic troubleshooting already.

Try this.

Noob question: If I’m leveling, I have to use edit to delete all the spells that I don’t have, correct?

no need to delete them ^^

you can also, if a whole block is unusable, just disable the block.

Not sure why but the macro will not update talents using the update talents button on the macro itself. I had to search for this macro and come here and get the talent string because the one you have in the macro is not working. The one for the hunter works but this one doesn’t I had to do it manually.

EDIT: Also there is an issue with the macro where I can’t right click my screen and turn my character while this macro is running. I’m able to turn my camera no issue with izzy macro but I can’t with yours no idea why. I use right click on my screen to turn my character smoothly so I don’t have to use the A and D buttons as often but this macro is causing issues with this.

1 Like

@David_Brown I will check the talent string and fix it if needed, thanks for pointing it out. As for the right-click issue check your trinkets if any of them are a cast or use at location then disable them in the macro or exchange for another trinket

You can just copy the string and import the talents. No need to come here to copy them