Elfyau's DF v1.4 Windwalker Monk **Updated 22-April-24**

Excellent Macro!

Certainly M+/AOE centric, it puts out some very good dps with even moderate gear even in a normal raid setting, well done!

4 Likes

he heyy… you’re back?
hope everything is splendid. i have been up and down macro after macro for all my alts… then BOM new wind macro inc from THA elfy… sweeet…
Merry christmas, and have a blessed christmas

hohohoandsoon… from the churchwarden

4 Likes

Welcome back I think I speak for a good amount of people here, “WE MISSED YOU”!!!

1 Like

is anyone else having an issue the macro stops after a bit

if this continues please let me know!

The only issue I seem to run into, when I log in or change talents, I have to /gse and click update talents and save a few times before it starts working, after that its a dream. Just a pain when I log in late for raid and its not working on first pull and I stand like a lemon haha

you don’t need to click the update button for the talents unless you want to save your current config into the macro - you need to copy that string and import it into wow

1 Like

This macro was crazy…thanks alot :smiley:

1 Like

I also have the problem that the macro stops working after a while. But until then, a great macro

Thank you, Does it stop working altogether or pause?

tested this out last night, it did hang up and stop, so deleted the macro, reinstalled it and its now working just fine :slight_smile: barely geared monk as still in s1 gear but does good damage :slight_smile: will update more when I have better gear

2 Likes

very nice macro, but about the hang, it does stop working altogether until getting out of combat to reset it.

@bob_jones the last person with the hang has resolved their issue. When yours hangs is it still cycling through the spells? Next time it hangs check, also when it hangs try manually casting a Tiger Palm and see if it goes again

Fixed talent string due to patch changes. Updated import and string can be found in the original post and via Curseforge. Cheers!

Hey! Using your macros but it doesnot refresh after circle, and point is that in a middle of the fight your GSE macros just stop working at all :frowning:

After circle? do you mean Spinning Crane Kick?

Nop after whole macros rotation it just stops and after combat only starting to work

when I cast 4.1 block in macro and when I burst

What speed are you running it at?

Well tryed on different speeds ( 50 100 150 200 250)

Do you have any trinkets that are cast @location?