Elfyau's DF v1.4 Windwalker Monk **Updated 22-April-24**

Nop I don’t have trinket all are passive

Hey there! It’s a bit weird, but I can’t replicate the issue you’re experiencing. Can you please provide me with more information to better understand what’s happening? Thanks!?

Greetings Elfyau - I came here just to share with you that I have been using your macro for my WW Monk as of lvl 15 until 70 and using the same macro and talents in mythic dungeons, al the way to M10. (due gear lvl) so far. It is kicking ass, DPS just great! Please continue. I love it thus far.

Thank you for your work.

4 Likes

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via both the Wago and Curseforge app. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

2 Likes

Doesn’t load into GSE. Tried a few times now.

weird, i just loaded it into GSE just fine. wonder why its not importing for you.

I had to reload client 2 times. Maybe due to the update. GSE was certainly up to date but I had a few other add ons that needed to be as well. All good and working now, but it hangs after using touch of death sometimes.

just tested this on 2 diffrent toons and not getting any hang ups. maybe its the speed your running it.
What version of GSE are you using? this macro is made for GSE 3.1.67

this is amazing btw, was curious why holding shift and pressing the macro isnt causing it to heal for me

If you use ElvUI, it’s very likely that the actionkey is already being used.

Go to ElvIUI settings>ActionBars>PickUp Action Key and set it to None.

1 Like

Has anyone tested this macro in M+ and how does it feel? Looking some insight before i try and throw it over onto my monk for testing , Thanks in Advance <3

To everyone experiencing the rotation stopping/halting, it’s possible you ain’t generating enough Chi (probably by using the macro while leveling) to continue the rotation, a workaround for this is editing the macro and add a new action at the bottom in the Priority Loop:

~~ KeyPress ~~
/cast [nochanneling] Tiger Palm
~~ KeyRelease ~~

This will make sure you will be using a Tiger Palm when everything else cant be used. It’s not perfect, but it’s a workaround for this awesome GSE script from Elfyau! Thanks man!

*edit: HTML markup

1 Like

Whats a recommened ms to change to ?

I created the macro at 250ms and I also play with them at that speed