Elfyau's DF v1.4 Beastmaster Hunter **Updated 26-April-24**

This link of talents are only showing up level 45 for some reason can you possibly relink talents Thank You

:astonished: I checked and it’s the same. Is it still only giving you 45? Is anyone else having this trouble?
Here is mine:

The plugins are not working for me. I deleted them, and then just copied and imported and it works fine. Any ideas? I like the idea of the plug in but …

what plugins are you talking about, have a headache so I am a little slow.

sorry i should have said addons - the ones you add on at curseforge. Using those, they dont work. Removing them and then just doing the import text then the hotkeys work. (and yes, i make the hotkey with the addon, as instructions say, but they didnt work)

@Kromulok please check these 2 posts:

And:

1 Like

Nope none of that helped. Oh well. I will just continue to manually copy / paste and import. Thanks.

Works fine for me as always :slight_smile: Just gotta wait for the Paladin, DK, DH and Warr ones now :stuck_out_tongue:

just to be sure i import the 3 macro use the first one in bar and just have to shift to trigger aoe one ?

我就一个完完全全的新手 昨天导入你的字符串ST和AOE 测试很成功,但是回头下线换号宏就没用了 ,我的宏业没满 ,GSE也是最新的 ,如果你有时间请回复指导下,万分感谢![quote=“Elfyau, post:11, topic:30879, full:true”]
@Kromulok please check these 2 posts:

And:

[/quote]

I Really appreciate these macro’s - as for myself who’s partially blind this helps a ton :slight_smile:
Thank you !
ST -

AoE -

Using the plugin/addon it doesn’t add the macros to GSE. Atleast not for me, importing from here works though.

strong text我也不知道 我是真小白 英文也不好 看不明白 下线或者换号 宏就没用了 打开GSE那个宏的图标就变一本书了!

Hi Elfy

Thank you loving the macro :slight_smile: will you be doing a MM one by any chance?

Tom

1 Like

I am working on getting them all done as fast as I can :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I am new at lazy macros. Do the spells need to be on certain buttons? I also see them cycling but not casting. Thanks so much for your work.

The cycling happens on all macros, I am assuming it is cast some spells right, just seeing it cycle past some of the spells still?

One barbed shot, then just does auto shot; I disabled Con-Ro and still the same.

oo THANK GOD. My poor gnarled hands were hurting so bad

3 Likes

Thanks elf for another great macro. For anyone that only has the macro or any macro just cycling use this command any time that happens
/console ActionButtonUseKeyDown 1