Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.5 Retribution Paladin Macro **Updated 15-Aug-22**

there is any chance that you upgrade to the latest version 9.1 because it is really a very good macro.

Regards

1 Like

Updated the macro. The new macro is in the original post. Cheers :smirk_cat:

thank you very much for the update, you are a great one.

“un enorme abrazo mi amigo!”

1 Like

Your welcome!! I hope you enjoy it!

u say set ms to 250 so in razer naga that uses seconds should that be .250 or .025

@dragokazov I believe it is .250 :slight_smile:

Any particular reason you run this at 250ms & not 100ms?

1 Like

@Master85
From my Guide:
Guide: macros, WoW, you and more - #55 by TimothyLuke

1 Like

You don’t have to run it at 250ms use what works best for you.

1 Like

Telling someone that can also risk them getting banned because of it. Believe it or not Bliz can/will catch people using things like AHK and ban them.

Really nice work on this ret pally macro. Thank you.

1 Like

Elf, ive noticed after switching to a new target after the 3rd or 4th attack theres a long pause in the macro where no actions take place. now im using a razer mouse but dont know how to set buttons to the 250 ms and all that. i just set your macros to the mouse wheel and that may be the problem.
whats your opinion?

@DadBodSquad check out this video, you want 0.25 for the delay and set to play while pressed :slight_smile: How to Make an AutoClicker Macro with Razer Synapse (Mouse & Keyboard) - YouTube

Hi there. Not sure if it is me or the macro but Final Reckoning never seems to happen even though it’s in the macro?

@GamerGirl thanks for pointing this out, I will check on this as I work on the macros update. Cheers for the feedback/question!

1 Like

That’s absolutely fine Darlin. Also, not sure if you’re aware but a lot of your macro addons in curse forge are not showing up in the search through the Overwolf app.

Hi, great macro always use your ones. I’ve noticed final reckoning doesnt seem to get used throughout the macro ? Even though its added into it. Also I’ve been reading up an I believe execution sentence is the preferable talent now in the new patches is this something that needs to be changed now ?

1 Like

this, the pause is massive3

and final reckoning isnt used.

1 Like

Macro has been updated! The new macro is in the original post and available on curseforge. :shield:

1 Like

Hi Elfy,

First time i’ve started using GSE and your macros seem the goods.

One question on the Ret Pally ST (EA_RP_ST) macros. Why does the first Loop block have Flash of Light at the end of the sequence?

Thanks!

1 Like