Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Beastmaster Hunter Macro **Updated 13-Oct-22**

Ok ST has now been fixed!! Thanks, @2013shelbygt500 for pointing that out as for the Barbed Shot I will look into that and see what I can do in the next update :smiley: Cheers!

1 Like

thanks elf for the reply

this is Pally71 from twitch are you still streaming

@2013shelbygt500 hey!! I have started again sparingly, the infection I had has come back again this time in my ears as well making it super painful to wear my headset. But I am trying to get back into it :slight_smile: great to see/hear from you!

1 Like

@Elfyau
hallo, ich benutze schon länger deine Macros. Sehr gut… könntest Du mir mal deine AHK posten, bei mir klappt das AoE nicht. Ich wäre Dir sehr dankbar für deine Hilfe.
Danke Gizmoe

@Gizmoe Vielen Dank für die Verwendung meiner Makros :slight_smile: Ich freue mich, dass Sie sie genießen! Unten habe ich einen Link zu der AHK geteilt, die ich verwende, sie ermöglicht die Verwendung von Modifikatoren und Sie können einstellen, mit welcher Geschwindigkeit die MS ausgeführt wird. Ich hoffe, das hilft! Beifall!

hello and thanks for the new macros, how do you know the right speed for you in game using the macro? you have written them to be performed at 100MS but to know if it works better for you how do you do it?

To be honest, it is all trial and error, at this point, I am running things @250ms to see how it goes. The best thing to do really is to adjust it and see what works best for you, your matching, and the internet speed. By the looks of things I may be changing to @250ms soon, bit more testing first though :stuck_out_tongue:

Lieben Dank für die schnelle Antwort, ich schau mich um :smile:

Sehr gerne, ich hoffe es hilft :slight_smile:

Hello Elfyau have you update the single target macro yet not sure i f you did and I didnt see it with more barbed shot

@2013shelbygt500 I made sure it was all ST (no Multi-Shot) but still working on the Barbed Shot issue.

ok ty my friend for good work

1 Like

can u add hunters mark in macros? , and if i play BG healing pet not work… how fix it

@maksim_xoxlov for hunters mark try putting /castsequence reset=target Hunter’s Mark, null into the KeyPress section. As for BG try setting (under configuration) the drop-down box for PVP to 2

1 Like

Hey, weird question, But for some reason when the macro is in use, my icon doesn’t flash (cycle through the spells), so i can’t actually see it’s on. Yet the same macro on my wifes computer does. Am i missing something, Because in hectic situations when i am turning the macro on and off,. i can’t now see when it’s on. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

/castsequence reset=target Hunter’s Mark, null

1 Like

@aceslayer you could try going into GSE clicking options then, general and make sure the option Set Default Icon To Question Mark is checked.

"* The Default macro template is 1

• Raids use template 2
  • PVP uses template 2
  • Normal Dungeons use template 2
  • Heroic Dungeons use template 2
  • Mythic Dungeons use template 2
  • Timewalking Dungeons use template 2
  • Mythic+ Dungeons use template 2"

Beginner’s question: Can someone explain to me about the templates? What does template 1 and 2 mean? How can I choose template 1 or 2? I have the macros on two buttons, one for a single target and one for multiple targets.

Template 1 is probably for Dailies, World Quests, etc. Template 2 is self explanatory.

It automatically changes.

1 Like