Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Beastmaster Hunter Macro **Updated 13-Oct-22**

Hello m8,
if mouseover exists go on mouseover if not on myself.
Tks

Elfyau Could you update to gse 3.0?

2 Likes

Updated for GSE3 and 9.1. New macro in original post. Cheers :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow this Macro really made a difference… I haven’t played my hunter in months and was about 205ilvl and it’s steady on 4k DPS :stuck_out_tongue: Time to grind some gear and Relics :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking care to put the separate ST/AOE macro! and thanks for the good work on the macros

1 Like

Grandmaster is back :smiley: Let’s see what this macro can do for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

used the macro tonight in raid and its not keeping up barbed shot max has 2 stacks thats it how can i get it to do more than 2

1 Like

As always very good…thx for your work

1 Like

@everyone thank you! @vannhellsing_2585 I will see what I can do in the next update. Cheers!

Hello ELFYAU plus single macro has multi shot in it and needs more Barbed Shot thank you as always in making the macro

1 Like

@2013shelbygt500 thanks for the feed back I will look into it :slight_smile: cheers!

Ok ST has now been fixed!! Thanks, @2013shelbygt500 for pointing that out as for the Barbed Shot I will look into that and see what I can do in the next update :smiley: Cheers!

1 Like

thanks elf for the reply

this is Pally71 from twitch are you still streaming

@2013shelbygt500 hey!! I have started again sparingly, the infection I had has come back again this time in my ears as well making it super painful to wear my headset. But I am trying to get back into it :slight_smile: great to see/hear from you!

1 Like

@Elfyau
hallo, ich benutze schon länger deine Macros. Sehr gut… könntest Du mir mal deine AHK posten, bei mir klappt das AoE nicht. Ich wäre Dir sehr dankbar für deine Hilfe.
Danke Gizmoe

@Gizmoe Vielen Dank für die Verwendung meiner Makros :slight_smile: Ich freue mich, dass Sie sie genießen! Unten habe ich einen Link zu der AHK geteilt, die ich verwende, sie ermöglicht die Verwendung von Modifikatoren und Sie können einstellen, mit welcher Geschwindigkeit die MS ausgeführt wird. Ich hoffe, das hilft! Beifall!

hello and thanks for the new macros, how do you know the right speed for you in game using the macro? you have written them to be performed at 100MS but to know if it works better for you how do you do it?

To be honest, it is all trial and error, at this point, I am running things @250ms to see how it goes. The best thing to do really is to adjust it and see what works best for you, your matching, and the internet speed. By the looks of things I may be changing to @250ms soon, bit more testing first though :stuck_out_tongue:

Lieben Dank für die schnelle Antwort, ich schau mich um :smile: