Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Beastmaster Hunter Macro **Updated 13-Oct-22**

Sehr gerne, ich hoffe es hilft :slight_smile:

Hello Elfyau have you update the single target macro yet not sure i f you did and I didnt see it with more barbed shot

@2013shelbygt500 I made sure it was all ST (no Multi-Shot) but still working on the Barbed Shot issue.

ok ty my friend for good work

1 Like

can u add hunters mark in macros? , and if i play BG healing pet not work… how fix it

@maksim_xoxlov for hunters mark try putting /castsequence reset=target Hunter’s Mark, null into the KeyPress section. As for BG try setting (under configuration) the drop-down box for PVP to 2

1 Like

Hey, weird question, But for some reason when the macro is in use, my icon doesn’t flash (cycle through the spells), so i can’t actually see it’s on. Yet the same macro on my wifes computer does. Am i missing something, Because in hectic situations when i am turning the macro on and off,. i can’t now see when it’s on. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

/castsequence reset=target Hunter’s Mark, null

1 Like

@aceslayer you could try going into GSE clicking options then, general and make sure the option Set Default Icon To Question Mark is checked.

"* The Default macro template is 1

• Raids use template 2
  • PVP uses template 2
  • Normal Dungeons use template 2
  • Heroic Dungeons use template 2
  • Mythic Dungeons use template 2
  • Timewalking Dungeons use template 2
  • Mythic+ Dungeons use template 2"

Beginner’s question: Can someone explain to me about the templates? What does template 1 and 2 mean? How can I choose template 1 or 2? I have the macros on two buttons, one for a single target and one for multiple targets.

Template 1 is probably for Dailies, World Quests, etc. Template 2 is self explanatory.

It automatically changes.

1 Like

I think turning war mode on counts as pvp so If you have it turned on it will use template 2 instead of template 1.

I use one for everything when it comes to Elfyau’s macros reason I like to mend my pet especially in bgs when players go after your pet ,pet down you will lose

1 Like

Major update. New macro in the original post. Cheers :smiley:

1 Like

hello Elfyau thank you very much for the new macros, could you tell me the value of 250 ms for what reason and how you set it please maybe if you also have explanatory video thanks again

There has been a lot of debate, as to what to run the macros. etc, so I went and changed mine to suit a “safer” speed to avoid future conflict lol. As to how to set the ms it really depends on what you are using to run your macros but here is a post that I made a while back that might help you :slight_smile: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

1 Like

I actualy have that bookmarked as a separate link on my browser for when I need to grab the AutoHotkey script and add a new key to spam.

2 Likes

getting now as always thanks my friend always love your macros

1 Like

I am questing works good you fix the barbed shot . I added flayed shot above kill shot and added Blood Fury aftercall pet 1 . Pet hasnt died yet so dont know if that works but everything seems better

1 Like

Awesome thank you! let me know how you go with it :smiley: