Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Beastmaster Hunter Macro **Updated 13-Oct-22**

Not bad…I have added ‘Wailing Arrow’ as a block, I use Shift for Resonating Arrow, and Alt as Binding. Still trying to find out where Ctrl is being used as I can’t get that to work.

at 243…I’m getting 6-6.2k after a while. I need to work out where I can improve because Simm says I should be closer to 8k. I have noticed that I have WAAAAYYY too much focus, so I can improve on that to get a better DPS

1 Like

Raidbots also include Raid buffs and Bloodlust/Heroism in the Sim unless they’re unchecked.

1 Like

OFC - rechecked the sim and it has bloodlust - so I agree. Good spot.

Using the macro in the would (not on dummies) showed that with a little tweaking I pushed it to 6.7. Which is great considering we should mod the macro to suit our needs and play style. So Great start - thank you

1 Like

Is that coding available to players who download the macros? I remember the older versions I could at least browse through the setup and remove or add things I wanted to change. However, currently when I open up the edit function all I see are boxes of “block” this or that and I do not understand any of it.

Not being a programmer or macro creator, I have no idea what I’m looking at, let alone how to change anything that I’m looking at. The first time I tried, I broke the macro…so I’ve not attempted it since.

Is there a tutorial somewhere showing how to edit the new macro setups?

this may help a bit

1 Like

Can you tell us which changes you made? got me quite curious.

I simply added arcane shot and a pet haste buff which I currently can’t remember the name of haha

if possible can you export your macro and post it here or pm it to me? i cant realy follow with the pet speed buff you mentioned and you said you added arcane shot but doesnt BM use cobrashot over arcane shot? i mean more damage less focus and 1 second reduction on kill command.

It’s Primal Rage which I can’t remove it :frowning: it won’t let me.

Very happy with the EA_BH_OB_SEVYN macro. Removed the pet heals, added mod for fae covenant and getting over 94% of raidbots target dummy sim, running at 180 ms (Raidbots).

Nice job.

1 Like

Nice image, but still don’t understand what relates to what and how to change or adjust things. After all, that GS3 image is exactly what I see but still don’t know how to use it.

if ur fae u should have went with the wildspirts lego .

Yet another update for the Beastmaster… The new macro is in the original post. Cheers :bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes

I am using the Rylakstalker legendary…

throw it away and get the necklace of elder antler fragments, you wont regret it.

I keep forgetting to ask, if I update the plugin does it automatically update my macros or do I have to delete and re-add them?

Wrong.

Sim all available Artifacts with Raidbots to determine whichever one gives you the best DPS overall.

1 Like

@jalkai once you have the updated plugin go to the plugins options in gse and click it again it will overwrite any of the macros with the same name so if you have made changes to the macro I suggest renaming it first :slight_smile:

Thanks for the Update
Will you be taking a look at MM Hunter :smiley:
I just leveled one and its fantastic but cannot help but think it need some love…

LOVE YOUR WORK!!
I was trying for Rogue Lazy macros but gave up on PVE Lazymacro for my rogue as I could never get any to work well enough I was always 1k DPS below sim so yea…

But MM hunter has been very nice so far…

@dutchw I will be looking at the MM soon, yes. I am just finishing up with the Survival Hunter (will be dropped soon) then I want to work on at least one other class/spec before I come back to the hunter.