Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Beastmaster Hunter Macro **Updated 13-Oct-22**

@jalkai hopefully better DPS lol, also added in another tab for dungeons, raids, etc.

1 Like

Cool, I’ll test it and see. Does it still have manual Wild Spirts?

1 Like

@Elfyau - I’m trying to remove the last variable which casts Aspect of the Wild and when I do that my character /say’s Key Press~~ and I get a flag from the client telling me not to spam local chat. How do I remove the AOTW variable but keep the first one?

I’m still learning this new version of GSE so maybe I’m missing how the new structure works?

it’s because the ~~ KeyRelease ~~ is empty - you could delete the empty variable and then remove ~~ KeyRelease ~~ everywhere you see it in the macro. Or you could put /cast null in the empty variable. Both methods should resolve your issue.

Hello Elfyau, I thought I would pop over and see about an updated BM Hunter macro. But I noticed you have modifier keys. I have trouble trying to work with modifier keys and usually prefer my ST and AOE to be on separate keys. Do any of those you have posted work without using the modifier keys? or do you know of someone who creates macros without them that would work for me?

Hi @friedbones. I am just curious (don’t see any sarcasm in my question)… but why don’t you try to create your own GSE 3 macros (without modifier keys) based on Elfyau’s macros?

I’m a 77 grandma and have absolutely no background in how to do those things at all. Although I’ve used software before to do things, I try to find others who really know what they are doing.

I did try to take an already made one and swap things around in the past but messed them up horribly. I am definitely not savvy enough in the programming department to create those beauties, so I come here to find other people’s gems to see if I can use them.

So my terrible inept secret is out… :blush:

3 Likes

@friedbones on the original post scroll down a little there is an ST & AOE version of the macro - the only modifier on those is Binding Shot which you don’t have to use if you have trouble with modifiers :smiley: Hope that helps a bit :smiley:

aha…thank you very much. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I came back to wow and the GSE had changed completely. How do I add Flayed Shot to this rotation?

I’ve needed to improve it to suit me so I’ve added by the mod:alt] Binding shot

/cast Blood Fury
/cast [mod:Ctrl,@cursor] Binding Shot
/cast [mod:Alt,@cursor] Counter Shot
/cast [mod:Shift,@cursor] Resonating Arrow
/cast [nochanneling] Survival of the Fittest

This suits the Orc, Kyrian and uses damage mitigation from my Spirit Beast. I might remove Mend Pet and put that into Ctrl if I think I’m losing DPS on Mending…and it will change from @cursor to @pet

I’m new to new to this and was wondering how to make it 250ms. Still learning macros but I thought id get a direct answer from here since i cant find any guides online.

1 Like

@Atombomb this post might set you on the right track :slight_smile: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

Hi. Here’s my answer to a similar question: : Run at "x" ms, what exactly that means? - #2 by xan2622

@Elfyau Is your plugin updated? The last update was 9/5 but on here your macro update is 9/6?

yep they are the same here as with the plugin :100:

1 Like

@Elfyau I’m using this macro, its great. I made some changes which have increased DPS significantly, but for some reason, it keeps popping both my trinks, iv removed the /USE 13 OR 14 and also unticked the trinks on the options and bottom section, however, it continues to happen. Any ideas anyone?

@Natho have you unticked it on both tabs?

Hi, yes i have. and manually gone through all coding of it… so strange.

{
[“Variables”] = {
[“KeyRelease”] = {
[1] = “/cast [nochanneling] Aspect of the Wild”
},
[“KeyPress”] = {
[1] = “/targetenemy [noharm][dead]l”,
[2] = “/cast [nochanneling] Dash”,
[3] = “/cast [nochanneling] Furious Bite”,
[4] = “/cast [nochanneling] Bite”,
[5] = “/castsequence [nopet,nodead] reset=combat Call Pet 5, null”
}
},
[“Actions”] = {
[1] = {
[1] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/castsequence [mod:shift,nochanneling] Barbed Shot, Multi-Shot, Cobra Shot; [nochanneling] reset=combat Barbed Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Arcane Shot”,
[3] = “KeyRelease”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
},
[2] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Kill Command, Cobra Shot”,
[3] = “KeyRelease”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
},
[3] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/cast [nochanneling] Bestial Wrath”,
[3] = “KeyRelease”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
},
[4] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/cast [nochanneling] Kill Shot”,
[3] = “KeyRelease”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
},
[“Repeat”] = 3,
[“Type”] = “Loop”,
[“StepFunction”] = “Priority”
}
},
[“InbuiltVariables”] = {
[“Combat”] = true,
[“Trinket2”] = false,
[“Ring2”] = false,
[“Head”] = false,
[“Neck”] = false,
[“Trinket1”] = false,
[“Belt”] = false,
[“Ring1”] = false
}
}

Redownloaded the copy and changed my items again and its not popping trinks now.

1 Like