Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Beastmaster Hunter Macro **Updated 13-Oct-22**

@thezeldrak once you have downloaded the plugin from curse do the following:

• Once in-game, open up GSE Options (type /gs or .gse then click options)

• Under Plugins, select the GSE-Elfyau button

• This will save the set of macros to your account.

• Once this is done select the macro you want and click the “create icon” button

• Drag and drop the icon to your action bar

• Done!

2 Likes

A-ha! That’s the step I was missing. Going into options > plugins > clicking teh button I needed for the library of macros I wanted. Thanks!

1 Like

Any updates on an updated set of macros? These were all I ran pre 9.2

Nothing really changes until you obtain your 2pc and 4pc tier sets. Should be fine to use.

3 Likes

Make sure you are in BM spec before opening GSE. If you are in BM spec and still dont see it try going to another spec and see if it pops up in GSE.

Is there any good macros for once we have our 2set and 4set?

This is a update on this macro. i am currently helping testing Elf’s update. so hopefully wont be much longer til he gets it out.

3 Likes

so this is updated or is being updated soon ?

i think its in the process of being updated

2 Likes

in process. i think it will be out within a day or more, cuz i will be on his booty telling him to release it.

4 Likes

Also, as Siodar has stated, the updates do not come to this thread anymore, but instead go to Elfy’s addons that you can get on Curseforge. I’ve got all of them, and yes, there is one for each class as far as I can tell.

2 Likes

I believe you are incorrect.
The plugin does allow you to automatically update his macros in GSE, but they are still posted here. E.g. the macro here is the same one as delivered by the plugin. I don’t use the plugin because I want to customize the macro.

sorry, i just got back on to read all the messages. Elf is gonna update the Addon and put the new code in this page.

2 Likes

any idea when it will be updated?

1 Like

@wageslaver should be updated by the 12th April

1 Like

Can someone explain what the different titles mean in the app? ST/AOE I get but what’s the difference between EA_BH_AOE_SEVYN and EA_MH_AOE_DAVIDKIRSOPP and EA_SH_OB_CRUSADER?

Thanks

It’s probably the different specs but I am not sure.

EA = ElfyAu
BH = beastmaster hunter, MH = marksman hunter, SH = survival hunter,
AOE = AOE, ST = single target, OB = one button (combined aoe/st)

is my interpretation…

thanks makes sense. Thanks

i will let you know what Elf says they are as soon as he wakes up.