Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Beastmaster Hunter Macro **Updated 13-Oct-22**

Update: he says the rando names at the end are the Patreon subscribers names. so his way of reconizing them for their support.

1 Like

Hi used your macro for a long time and thank you.now since recent it wants to cast aspect of the wild constantly not sure why,i relaoded the macro several time and i have the plug ins installed

1 Like

@mike_barnett sorry to hear that it has stopped working :frowning: for the moment maybe remove it? An update for this will be released next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I come back, and once again Elfy’s macro is alive and strong. Love you man thanks for keeping up the best BM macro. I love the 2 button set up.

4 Likes

The macro has been updated, the new macro can be found in both the original post and via the plugin on curseforge! Don’t forget to provide me with some awesome feedback! Cheers!! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

can the key release be left blank as i use wild spirits and aspect together in the key press as a mod?

key press i have
/castsequence [mod:alt,nochanneling,@cursor] reset=target/combat Wild Spirits, Aspect of the Wild
/cast [mod:shift] Barbed Shot
/cast [mod:ctrl,nochanneling] Kill Shot
key release i have blank is that ok?

if you remove or leave the variable blank, you will need to remove the Keyrelease command from every action block. Other than that yes it would be fine :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update. How well is this working with the 4 piece tier and 2 legends??

Try it to find out? I only just got my 2 pc tier (i have incredible bad luck), but i’ve had my 2 legos since they opened up, and it’s doing really well. I main with Elfy’s macros.

1 Like

@Elfyau
Great job with your latest macro, buddy! I changed a few minor things around for me and my playstyle a bit on the training Dummy and in the open world and it runs smooth as glass.

2 Likes

I’d love to ber that good at tinkering with these th ings to fit my gear/cove/playstyle, but all i can ever seem to do is break them, come here and ask for help, and make people mad, rofl! It’s hard to make this fit the Venth cove, because it has a kill shot proc that needs to be used asap. I’ve tried putting /cast kill shot in both the press and relase section. doesn’t work in release and spams kill shot in press. so, neither work properly, unless i’m doing something wrontg. also have my two piece. but, if i leave it alone and just click kill shot manually when the proc pops. the macro gives great dps. i just forget to hit the proc sometimes.

1 Like

@Elfyau Gread Job your Latest Macro, 2 minutes raidbots in 9.3k…Nice Work :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Saw the new version up and made the mistake of simply installing it and going to my guilds raid. Performance was awful and never got a break to find out what was wrong.

Sat down today and looked things over and saw the loop repeats were changed from 2 to 10. Decided to try different values and changing to 2 made a huge difference (30% more damage over 3 minutes on dummy).

So will be testing different values to see what works best… very excited now and looking forward to our Heroic run on thurs.

@Elfyau thanks for the effort!!!

4 Likes

Why doesn’t the macro work for a German?

it could be that is was written in english. unless you had it translated and the translation got messed up.

1 Like

i noticed this as well

2 Likes

it almost works but you need to go to the bottom and change the names from binding shot, misdirection and aspect of the wild as well as call pet 1 to

binding shot-> Bindender Schuss
misdirection → Irreführung
aspect of the wild → Aspekt der Wildnis
call pet 1 → Begleiter 1 rufen

after those changes it should work but please report back if anything isnt working

please be aware that even i am getting an error with invalid target as i use this fixes and i dont know what causes it. if someone got an idea what it is or has a fix at hand i would be grateful

1 Like

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Hunter’s Mark, null

Put that in the keypress if you want hunters mark on mobs

1 Like

Hi!

can you help me how to do that? i tried not working for me :frowning: (im noob and new with macros)

Thank you.

try doing what? your question is a lil vague. :slight_smile: