Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Beastmaster Hunter Macro **Updated 13-Oct-22**

change the self cast to non under your UI settings interface-combat look for selfcast if you use elvui just do a search for selfcast and turn to non

if you where on of those who changed your settings after the reticale issue last week you need to change or undo what t you did

2 Likes

hey buddy the below message is right but its not called self cast in elvui go into elvui ACTIONBARS /GENERAL SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN MAKE SURE THE SELF CAST BUTTON IS SET TO NONE AND THEN UNCHECK THE TICK BOX

Great macro, gives me much better DPS, how would I split this into 2 macros? One for ST and one for AOE?

It already is Just lo-ok for the 2nd and 3rd macro on the list and its single and aoe seperate.

1 Like

Did you even pay attention to who I was asking? I am not talking about Elfyau’s. Learn to read before you give a smart-ass answer. So the moral here is you should Lo-ok first before replying.

yeah well dont be a Ahole. he did miss that you were talking to Diirtysquirrel. but you could of just said that. Apex was trying to be helpful and direct you to where he thought the answer you ment was.

1 Like

2 Likes

sage nod
Well put, sir!

yea… not sure what his problem is and how answering his question is rude lol.

Hi, just wondering how to add Death Chakram? I tried adding a block after kill shot (which does not fire at high enough priority for me already) and it never casts. Any advice? I’d also like ALT mod to cast tranquilizing shot.

Not sure if this is a macro problem or addon problem but everytime I make a edit the changes dont save even after I hit save.

that is weird. @TimothyLuke or @Elfyau can hopefully see this and help you.

@Kuhl0442 has this been going on long?

I had exactly the same thing.
Every time - i was trying the macro - wanted to add/change something.

I’m kinda positive, you where using it on a dummy, wanted to change something edited it - saved it and noticed 30 seconds later the change wasn’t there.

You were in combat :slight_smile:
I am sure a dot was ticking on the dummy, and even though you can open en edit - it doesn’t save and if you have bug sack add-on- you won’t even notice it the notification about not able to save while in combat ( IF any ) :slight_smile:
If i am wrong, then I cannot help you - but I’m positive - it was a dot keeping you in combat.

If it is dots or whatever I use this Green Combat Timer WA for testing out other macros and my own: Wago

It starts when you enter combat and closes when you fully exit combat so I know for sure it’s safe to edit something.

And as always when importing any WA it’s highly recommended to reload your UI-but I’m sure everyone knows that…

saying that in that way was being a smart ass. Now who’s rude?

@Apex @jalkai

Please keep this on topic. Thanks.

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers! :camel:

Hey @Elfyau. Do you want me to lock this thread and merge it with your new one as not to have two topics open on the same subject?

1 Like

@Deezyl_Fizzlepop I’m not how it works - I only made the 2 posts ONE BUTTON and a separate one for AOE & ST as they all wouldn’t fit into one original post as the character count grew too large