Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Fury Warrior Macro **Updated 18-Aug-22**

That makes sense. Thank you!

1 Like

Hey,

how do i remove Bladestorm of the Macro?

Thanks

Also when i press my keybind for macro it keeps spamming key release in general chat lmao

also how to remove recklessness of macro please?

any idea when you be making 9.2 verison i using this one but i keep getting interface addon faliures and it bugs out on me

he did update it on his addon version for curseforge

yeah gse is up to date i just keep getting interface faliuare from a addon but i got em all up to date well as far they go

sorry i didnt respond sooner. no not GSE. Elf updated the macro in his addon from curseforge to 9.2

In the addon manager click on the get more addons tab and either type in elfyau or gse and it will show them.

stupid question do i need copy paste this script to GSE if i have curseforge addon for warrior macros ? (:slight_smile:

if you downloaded Elf’s warrior addon from curse. then no, it automatically puts all his warrior macros into GSE.

1 Like

somehow it doesn’t work for me, downloaded it through curse. press my button and nothing happens. can someone help me ?

does it do it with just this macro or other ones?

i copied the other macros from the page in the path for my other characters, but they are not from elfyau and they work fine. now I wanted to play my furor krieger more and elfyau’s macro had many views, so I wanted to test it. but like I said, it doesn’t work for me

macro sometimes stop casting and also sometimes it does not start attacking / charging ( need to manually right click to it start do anything ) is this normal or i got something wrong on settings? i did download GSE + elfyaus warrior macro from curseforge and using Toggle_Modular_1Key ahk@250ms.

@Wulfcheck if you have installed the add for your spec then do the following:

• Once in-game, open up GSE Options (type /gs or .gse then click options)

• Under Plugins, select the GSE-Elfyau button

• This will save the set of macros to your account.

• Once this is done select the macro you want and click the “create icon” button

• Drag and drop the icon to your action bar

• Done!

@zac89 Hopefully this will be fixed in the next update, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey @Elfyau is this gonna be updated soon? I only ask because it does piss poor dmg now compared to other fury warr’s? xD

his updates are now on curse :stuck_out_tongue: just look for his gse addon there.

if your gonna ask like that, i just let him know to not answer you. if you cant ask in a friendly way, then you can just go to a different macro forum.