Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Marksman Hunter Macro **Updated 20-Sep-22**

@gamers all fixed! thank you for pointing that out :smiley:

1 Like

nice macro, works fine… thx for u great job

1 Like

how can i play without pet ? what i need to change ?

thanks for the macros, I would be curious to know what dps you keep, unfortunately very very low I am about to abandon hunter as for gear 238 I do not exceed 6k sigh

@alex-krycek edit the macro and on the configuration tab, set the dropdown menu for default to 2.

@gamers I get my simmed numbers, which at the moment is like 2.2 ST and 4.6 AOE, but I am only 184ilvl.

1 Like

how can i take off auto target ?

1 Like

edit the macro, go into the ~~ KeyPress ~~ section and delete the line with /targetenemy

Hi there. I like this macro a lot, the only issue that I have with it is the “Storm, Earth and Fire” is automatic and it’s caused myself and hubby an issue in dungeons. We run it manually. Is there anyway to make it so that we have to press the ability itself?

Hi, @Tirgarde I assume you are talking about the Windwalker Monk Macro?

Oh, my bad. Yes. I’m using the EA_WW_M one. Sorry about that.

@Tirgarde all good :smiley: I replied to you in the Windwalker thread :slight_smile: let me know how you go!

Hey Elfyau, just wanna thank you for always trying your best to provide macros for users like me. I really appreciate your work.

1 Like

@boytheking thank you so much!! :smiley:

1 Like

Is there anywhere to get the modded macro you are refering to i cant find it @Jim_B

You’re not gonna find it because the author of that macro quit WoW and deleted everything unless someone reposts the original but most likely it’ll have to be reworked it’s it’s current form.

@Deezyl_Fizzlepop can you recommend a macro that you think works best for night fae, I dont raid mostly a few mythic + and doing dalies my item lvl is 215

The only macro I can recommend is the one that gives you the best DPS by trying all that are available and recording your results.

Or if you do that and want to spend a bit of time getting better DPS then look at my Guide.

Sorry, I no longer have it. Scary Larry had modified it and that is the one I was using. Unfortunately, he took all of his toys and quit. I am not sure if the site moderator can put up a copy of the latest macros SLG had created.

This is awesome! BM is lacking big time since BFA so I’ve had to mvoe over to MM (now i have legendaries for it) and this is awesome!
I have one question, because im a GSE nub, how would I change volley to cast on target and not on cursor?

Volley does not have an @target mechanism. It is an AoE ground effect type of ability that requires you to place the targeted area with the cursor. Alternatively, I think you can drop it on @self like the Death Knight’s Death and Decay ability. But that would require you to fight in melee range to be useful.