Elfyau's TWW v0.1 Demonology Warlock

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Warlock sequences, they are available at both Curseforge and Wago. Just search for ‘Elfyau’ or ‘GSE’

We are thrilled to announce the release of our new macro, designed specifically for Demonology Warlocks. Understanding the complex and commanding nature of this spec, we’ve developed a macro to enhance your gameplay and maximize your control over demons.

As this is the first version, it might have some rough edges, but we are committed to refining it over time. Your feedback is crucial in helping us provide the best experience for Demonology Warlock players.

We encourage you to test this macro thoroughly and share your thoughts. Whether it’s about rotation smoothness, cooldown management, or overall performance, your input will directly guide future updates.

Let’s command our legion of demons together and perfect this macro!

TALENTS:-
CoQAA81jxQD71lYhS/t8p6HgAgx8AzYmhgxYmZZmZmhNAAAAAAAAAAmBAAAAAwMzMzYmZsMGzMzMGYmZGzwMDAAA

SEQUENCE:-

Elfyau’s TWW v0.1 Demonology Warlock

de00gaakP4uqyyOQJrvwgP0ZOcttGRPiBtK(gj14qQoNI6GqzHkXdf0ejfxeGnkuFeOrsItkKvIuEjvYmPOBQK2PQQFQIHIshLqlvs9uIAQi5QQkBLk1xvLXsfDwjzTKe7vu(ljPdJIflXJH0Kr0LLQnJWNjvJMcNgIwnv1RvQzdQBlQ2Tu63Iy4e54uYYPuphvMoixxHTdvFxLA8a68eSEvYzEzuzYsmcWjmKzuzYUzSrYuG7CzuzqzYRmO2jCzuzqzYaG759wOWKrlu2VxMSC3A0Br7CzuzYaWuvdG1xMm5HFMGHzB5NoodXRI5hXHtlXzpdpQEDFdsxM(djAhr2c(NUTP21d92Jq4qrLIOONF3njhgi4o0c5ns8baK2SRNJiCeNNoblD7Xw331ZNahZ0ARsNJVLGt9ap9)mQSyJet2Nb1WYmLD3IpMeb5eQb3P1DIKAK414dNlSIFW4xUrIGyWrUYzCBsqUbKtaDJhE5VOZ59ZYrthxdwPEDlshlkALA8rnOw4qOleCcc64YH4EQ4xXJhQ5isrUnDtkg5eAunr4mLnsogfYQBmJAdRg5ddGwABY021GtB6vdJFenakitWSZHyoCDJzu7qE4Ut7fe5XmuYRQvFdXIlzlmJZGywnGgjV5aFlAMtU0z5scG9gO1Xg07tyK3ecbs413wAM73id(jOvifrRJnO3TJKaBaXl6nqEIedGskTjKgDDJZwUz)EXI3uGPP(Ywcro3YxjvVT8vs1BlFLuDmHvypeoZlGCQD9g8ALuXWICwhkKxRKkgwW1tnFEdmpO(DmXlgX3pcinsaq5fUsyTfMvd(Je4YtKHeblMhQy9)dTGqwixWcxywn4pso6fEd597flEtbMM6l78ka8fWGR4bSO3a5jsmakPqSjsMuQ6hNvHC0EPoks2FAbXl6nqEIedGskeOnxofEGIVuhfjBxbKhjbCqfedkSINhKanvEffNfr0A3O50)fXHpFaqHh7WkstByGOq2WrxOmMA9vypuXRsG6P4aIOPT5QHb7Q1HdQvUAarV0AMg1oMPhlQ2jeOoSk(TO1Xg07tyK3ecbs413wAM73id(jOvifrRJnO3TJKaBaXl6nqEIedGskTjKgDDJZwUz)EXI3uGPP(YwSUG76H8vMVbFKWkJfBBSvkilUupNpXpNGAwf6fEl3bitWu)prEm9cJDGTPs9rRDJg4o2Hkiy)mKkyY5)8iXRkXSRCcZ4GkiguyfppibAQ8k(XBz0LW1qLqqL7V(A0DxLoZMccfYEbrEmtlFL5BWhXXaQCh8jiUCCiG5GvGJ0n2kJfR3eIYtk3N3YTZUXmQDiVwjvmSGHPZz(sjnYPGzBeWbvqmOWkEe1fELjDjfCbfxab1HPZz(sjnYPGzBeWbvqmOWkEe1fELjDjfCbLNnmquiB4OlugtT(kShQ4vjqDSjoHnMTpZZcoeyUxl)soL6roRcWwiMd)Nz4dyA)tVL3A5BNhqsvsChhaYIZ1nA5TiPQojxrGiI56gT8rvqyGe5sogs86)BDGBdNbGptuJKjUfESp6oc7guNdwof4gcB6xXEJcF)6mVf4tLlCplPPheSdVTgxitWUQJFThG0coMQXmtwA53lmY0adyQMCri)BqoG10y6fa6ts8H8RQQebX6ysJjE6Cyf7p0pcIsPukLsPWQoV379EGViKTM9mGeo7lAq2A27fo3)KlHOaIwnkffT0nDnziSYyXAQJDikiEKn8vaiNDrkrjFDzKu7EWC4RP70YIxFEqhimqnIsY4PDM9uoMkapXblKZO2WBrDsQ39oGGduBuuieny0qFz2sd6sJi5qGHYwqXmWCRqCqHvXqqyPGH84cgn0xMT0GU8Pzv3AZmWIDdWgwnYhgaT02KyaxRCTaiTnbM2DIwoT8W9H4GnI1udHMNJrLo)13eOppke6uo2rrpIHjdkdktgsqQNjhEmnbesfD(ZGYYa

This package consists of 1 elements.

Sequences

• EA_DEMW

Your feedback is the secret ingredient that transforms great macros into legendary ones! Every click, comment, and suggestion is a building block for future awesomeness.

Let’s work together to create macros that elevate your gameplay to the next level. Help me make them smoother, stronger, and faster! Let’s unlock the full potential of your character together!

P.S. You can find me on Patreon and other social links at: https://bio.link/elfyau

1 Like

Hi Elfyau
I have tried to find Wither, but I can’t find the ability, and it is red in the macro, can you help me with where it is :slight_smile:

Well now Elfyau it so nice to have you back!!! my warlock has missed you so much along with my Evoker and few other toons lol but i am glad you are getting caught up after lots of testing i am loving it.it is exceptionally smooth on my 77 warlock Demonstorm on Proudmoore on raidbots it says 350k that’s with mostly quest greens no fancy trinkets or set gear like 510 ish . Now part of my high numbers is the turbo setting on the razer tartusV2 i keep it set at 8ms seems tobe the smoothest and i have Demonbolt on a separate turbo key. Now the question i have and it is not just your sequence everyone so far has a bug where it tries to summon Felguard when he is still alive? Anyway, awesome macro and if you have any gear with turbo setting [gamepad, mouse, or controller] i can’t recommend it enough it took my friend a couple of years to talk me into it and i will never go back button mashing especially with your macros

1 Like

love the macros elf! when I take corruption out of the rotation it seems like the macro breaks. I tried putting an instant cast spell in its place like curse of weakness but doesn’t seem to matter. do you know why the rotation breaks when removing that spell? also I added /petattack if that’s doing anything?

I do not see why this would be causing trouble at all

Hi Elfyau hope you’re doing well after lots of questing and testing with raidbots i am noticing with the the talents you have above that they produce about 50K less damage than when i use the talents that Kalamazi recommends. like said your macro is the smoothest so keep up the awesome work and if you get minute look at Kalamzi’s talents and what the difference is and if you can improve it. Anyway, love your work and glad to have you back.

1 Like