Enh 7.0.3 Raiding

[quote quote=36731]I don’t know how to configure AHK to mash buttons while you are holding a key down. For my script you could just change “F2” to button 2 and change “3” & “2” to 3 & 4. So when you hit 2, it will cycle 343434343434 until you hit 2 again to toggle it off.
[/quote]

No problem…i found out myself =)

Hi there…

Is there a way to have the macro renew boulderfist every 8 seconds? I’m noticing it expires and doesn’t get refreshed rapidly enough.

Boulderfist buff lasts 10 seconds
Landslide buff lasts 10 seconds
Flametongue buff lasts 15 seconds
Frostbrand buff lasts 15 seconds

These should be renewed

<= 5 for Bf and Ls
<= 4 for Ft and Fb

Instead they sit idle when they expire, until the macro sequence catches up.

Heya

Could you tell me that I’m doing all right? I use AutoHotkey, and it works fine. :slight_smile: I also have a gaming keyboard, with program … Keyboard program spams 20ms (button2 where macro is) to me, when i push button and hold it down (button2) and activate Autohotkey with button f2. Stormstrike is button3. I have 855ilv gear and i do average 250dps with no ANY cd’s or buffs on target dummy. Do I need to change something or is it ment to act in this way too?

Sorry for bad English :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote quote=36846]Hi there…
Is there a way to have the macro renew boulderfist every 8 seconds? I’m noticing it expires and doesn’t get refreshed rapidly enough.
Boulderfist buff lasts 10 seconds Landslide buff lasts 10 seconds Flametongue buff lasts 15 seconds Frostbrand buff lasts 15 seconds
These should be renewed
<= 5 for Bf and Ls <= 4 for Ft and Fb
Instead they sit idle when they expire, until the macro sequence catches up.
[/quote]

In short…no.

Back in the day with macros you could use “reset=8” and WoW would know to hit that skill every 8 seconds. But that was too “bot like” so they removed that completely. No more reset=. And I’ve not really noticed a problem with Boulderfist not being cast enough. How fast are you mashing the macro? I use Synapse and have it set to mash the macro a few times every second.

[quote quote=36857]Heya
Could you tell me that I’m doing all right? I use AutoHotkey, and it works fine. ??? I also have a gaming keyboard, with program … Keyboard program spams 20ms (button2 where macro is) to me, when i push button and hold it down (button2) and activate Autohotkey with button f2. Stormstrike is button3. I have 855ilv gear and i do average 250dps with no ANY cd’s or buffs on target dummy. Do I need to change something or is it ment to act in this way too?
Sorry for bad English ???
[/quote]

If you are doing 250k dps with 855 ilvl, it sounds like you are doing everything right.

The 2 most important things are keeping the buffs up from Flametongue/Frostbrand/Boulderfist and casting Stormstrike as much as possible. If all of these are happening, you are doing everything right.

Hey Spitz, would it be too much to ask for a screenshot of your synapse macro/s?

[quote quote=36887]Hey Spitz, would it be too much to ask for a screenshot of your synapse macro/s?
[/quote]

Not sure how it’s going to help.

http://imgur.com/a/hWxxC (set to continuous playback) Macro on 2 and Stormstrike on 4.

http://imgur.com/a/wbW6n (set to continuous playback) aoe macro on 3.

And just assign them to 2 different buttons. I have mine as one of the thumb buttons and the aoe on wheel button 3.

Aoe Macro? What aoe macro :smiley:

[quote quote=36890]

Hey Spitz, would it be too much to ask for a screenshot of your synapse macro/s?

Not sure how it’s going to help. http://imgur.com/a/hWxxC (set to continuous playback) Macro on 2 and Stormstrike on 4. http://imgur.com/a/wbW6n (set to continuous playback) aoe macro on 3. And just assign them to 2 different buttons. I have mine as one of the thumb buttons and the aoe on wheel button 3. [/quote] It helps immensely, I had mine set up as no breaks between the macro button and the ss button so it read like " (down) 1 (up) 1 (down) 2 (up) 2 -0.150- (delay). So that 1 was the macro and 2 was SS, I haven't tested it but using your macro would it be better to have no delay between up 2 and down 4 to make sure the SS are being triggered immediantly when there is a chain?

[quote quote=36903]Aoe Macro? What aoe macro ???
[/quote]

Have I never posted the macro I use for AOE? I’m sure I have but I’ve changed it around a few times. For 3 or more mobs I just spam this macro alone at a 200ms delay:

Sequences['SpitzAOE'] = {
specID = 263,
author = "Spitz",
helpTxt = "ST - 3213112 ",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/cast [combat] Crash Lightning",
"/cast !Stormstrike",
"/cast Boulderfist",
"/castsequence [combat] reset=/target Flametongue,Frostbrand",
"/cast [combat] Crash Lightning",
PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Doom Winds
]],
}

It just prioritizes Crash Lightning and no wasting Mael on Lava Lash.

[quote quote=36904]It helps immensely, I had mine set up as no breaks between the macro button and the ss button so it read like ” (down) 1 (up) 1 (down) 2 (up) 2 -0.150- (delay). So that 1 was the macro and 2 was SS, I haven’t tested it but using your macro would it be better to have no delay between up 2 and down 4 to make sure the SS are being triggered immediantly when there is a chain?
[/quote]

I’ve tested no delay between up 2 and down 4 and found no real difference than if there was a delay. Test both yourself and see which is best for you.

Done with this thread…creating a new one.

[quote quote=36931]

Aoe Macro? What aoe macro ???

Have I never posted the macro I use for AOE? I’m sure I have but I’ve changed it around a few times. For 3 or more mobs I just spam this macro alone at a 200ms delay:
<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'SpitzAOE'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-v">specID</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-cn">263</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">author</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"Spitz"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">helpTxt</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"ST - 3213112 "</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">GSStaticPriority</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">targetenemy</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">noharm</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">dead</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Crash Lightning"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast !Stormstrike"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast Boulderfist"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence [combat] reset=/target Flametongue,Frostbrand"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Crash Lightning"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">combat</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Doom </span><span class="crayon-i">Winds</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
It just prioritizes Crash Lightning and no wasting Mael on Lava Lash. [/quote]

Thnx man =)