Enh 7.1 Raiding

[quote quote=37841]

So been trying this out with Razer synapse as in OP and must say I am really impressed. Ilvl: 857 Mastery: 52% Haste: 3% Crit: 30% Versat: 14% Artif W: ilvl 887 Rank 24 Unbuffed and no trinket usage

Too much crit homie and not nearly enough haste. All of your gear should be mastery/haste. With your haste, I’m guessing your double Stormstrike proc is very low. I’m around ilvl 865 with 74% mastery/19% haste. The damage bonus to SS from mastery outweighs the crit damage bonus. Feral Spirit is the only “cooldown” all shammys get. The only other thing would be your racial. I macro Blood Fury together with Feral Spirit. [/quote]

Yeah I know, working on the stat weights in gear ;).
Thank you for all your input and awesome macro

spitz is marcro 1 or macro 2 right? please tell me
so do i need put a daley between my ss and marcro key or not?

Hey
I need german help/support for this pls.
I can offer gold on my server.
Thx!

Pls add MoshiMoshi#2158

[quote quote=37844]spitz is marcro 1 or macro 2 right? please tell me so do i need put a daley between my ss and marcro key or not?

[/quote]

Macro 1 is the correct one to use, no delay between SS and macro.

So looking at this you should have Stormstrike on 2 and the macro on 5.

[quote quote=37847]Hey I need german help/support for this pls. I can offer gold on my server. Thx!
Pls add MoshiMoshi#2158
[/quote]

I don’t speak German, sorry.

Google translator:
Brauchen Sie einen deutschen Makro oder einfach nur helfen, es auf Deutsch?

Google translator is like …

Jeah i can try it in english.
So i have seen the video to use the add on.
So first question is: do i need razer synapse for this or is it possible to use this makro without razor?
And 2nd question is: i go for ./gsse and it´s open, than all i need is someone who can post a screenshot of this makro when he has open the tool.
That will help me alot!
And the last question: do i need the english client for english skills or do they work anyways?

[quote quote=37856]Google translator is like …
Jeah i can try it in english. So i have seen the video to use the add on. So first question is: do i need razer synapse for this or is it possible to use this makro without razor? And 2nd question is: i go for ./gsse and it´s open, than all i need is someone who can post a screenshot of this makro when he has open the tool. That will help me alot! And the last question: do i need the english client for english skills or do they work anyways?
[/quote] you can press the button your self or use auto hotkey with the script in the first post.

The damage bonus to SS from mastery outweighs the crit damage bonus.

Does SS get bonus damage from Mastery? SS does physical damage as far as I know (check tooltip). The only thing it gets from Mastery is the increase in chance to proc Stormbringer = more SS. Mastery doesn’t flat out increase SS damage.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

[quote quote=37898]Does SS get bonus damage from Mastery? SS does physical damage as far as I know (check tooltip). The only thing it gets from Mastery is the increase in chance to proc Stormbringer = more SS. Mastery doesn’t flat out increase SS damage.

Correct me if I’m wrong.[/quote]

You’re not wrong. I partially misspoke. Higher mastery/haste is the way to go using Hailstorm talent overall (yes mostly based on the Stormbringer procs…which are huge). Higher haste/crit would be ideal for using Ancestral Swiftness (which is still lower dps output over Hailstorm).

Got to try this in raid tonight and got a 97% bracket on Il’gonoth. works like a charm.

Having shit luck in drops of gear.
ilvl 856 equipped right now with 77% Mastery and 8% Haste.
893 ilvl on weapon and rank 25.

Doing steady 260k dps on single target dummy and really good dps in raids/dungeons.

So happy with this macro!

so im using this macro for H EN and doing fairly good 873 and pulling like 365k on Ursoc and 385 on Xavious, my dps seems to take a hit on both fights cause my flametounge and frostbrand are up for 78% of the fight. any one know the reason or fix for this.
im using a razor mouse with the following
down 3
Up 3
Down 1
Up 1
0.100 second delay

any one else using this and getting better uptime with same dps output
3 = Stormstrike
1 = Macro

macro is this
Sequences[‘SpSingle’] = {
specID = 263,
author = “Spitz”,
helpTxt = "ST - 3213112 ",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
“/castsequence [combat] reset=/target Flametongue,Frostbrand,Lava Lash”,
“/cast Boulderfist”,
“/cast [combat] Crash Lightning”,
PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Doom Winds
]],
}

Kaj, it is the nature of the beast known as “using a macro”. lol

I’ve done many hours of testing and log reviews to try and hammer out the best configuration/combo. In the end it is a 2 headed beast with one side being you may not proc SS too often but keep 97% buff uptime…or the other side of the beast is you get some really good SS procs and your buffs fall off sometimes. Unfortunately, it is impossible for a macro to be able to keep 100% buffs up AND mash SS whenever it is up. Only a 3rd party program would be able to do that…and to be honest, I really don’t think the numbers would be a monumental difference.

is there a way on AOE macro use more Crash Lightning ? i saw this always long time without CD on it

and what can i do in AOE with full maelstrom ? or on single target macro is there a way with ALT modifier to cast lavalash ?

[quote quote=37990]Kaj, it is the nature of the beast known as “using a macro”. lol
I’ve done many hours of testing and log reviews to try and hammer out the best configuration/combo. In the end it is a 2 headed beast with one side being you may not proc SS too often but keep 97% buff uptime…or the other side of the beast is you get some really good SS procs and your buffs fall off sometimes. Unfortunately, it is impossible for a macro to be able to keep 100% buffs up AND mash SS whenever it is up. Only a 3rd party program would be able to do that…and to be honest, I really don’t think the numbers would be a monumental difference.
[/quote]
thats what i figured it works real good im usually top 2 in dps but figured i would ask cause that little downtime might equal more dps, thanks for all your work on the macros this one is def one of the best i have used.

Sorry im new at gse and have maybe a very newbish question. When i ingame i tip /gsse then hit new and only copy&paste the macro in or do i need any other things?

[quote quote=37999]is there a way on AOE macro use more Crash Lightning ? i saw this always long time without CD on it
and what can i do in AOE with full maelstrom ? or on single target macro is there a way with ALT modifier to cast lavalash ?
[/quote]

Actually, yes there is. Similar to my single target method of having SS cast first every time…I’m now using that method for my aoe sequence. I’ve changed my Synapse AOE macro to mash button 5 (Crash Lightning) and 3 (my AOE macro minus CL). So now CL is cast each and every time without delay.

hm not really work for me dont know why
saw many globals bevor it hit CL :confused:

[quote quote=38136]

is there a way on AOE macro use more Crash Lightning ? i saw this always long time without CD on it and what can i do in AOE with full maelstrom ? or on single target macro is there a way with ALT modifier to cast lavalash ?

Actually, yes there is. Similar to my single target method of having SS cast first every time…I’m now using that method for my aoe sequence. I’ve changed my Synapse AOE macro to mash button 5 (Crash Lightning) and 3 (my AOE macro minus CL). So now CL is cast each and every time without delay. [/quote]

When I was using just the macro, I did notice that some CL are missed. After separating them (similar to SS) my cleave damage significantly improved!

[quote quote=38141]hm not really work for me dont know why saw many globals bevor it hit CL :confused:
[/quote]

Similar to using the 2 button method for single target (see OP) do the same for the AOE.

I’ve set my Synapse AOE macro to this:

Down 5 (Crash Lightning)
Up 5
Down 3 (AOE macro)
Up 3
0.150 delay
Set to continuous loop until button pressed again.

Please remember to turn this Synapse macro off between pulls or it will just cast CL until you’re out of Mael. (since you can cast CL while not in combat) Generally I round up some mobs while solo then turn the Synapse macro on…or wait until the tank pulls, charge in, then turn Synapse on.

Sequences['SpitzAOE'] = {
specID = 263,
author = "Spitz",
helpTxt = "ST - 3213112 ",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/cast Boulderfist",
"/cast Stormstrike",
"/castsequence [combat] reset=/target Flametongue,Frostbrand",
PostMacro = [[