Enhance Gnome Sequencer

Does anyone have an enhance Gnome sequencer macro that has done well for them in highmaul that kept them at par with there dps they should be putting out for their ilvl?

The one I have been using seems to keep me about 5 k under the simmed dps with my gear.

Have both Ancestral swiftness and em in their to account for spec changes during raid. Cast Fire ele and lb on my own plus pre potting and all buffs and seems to be preforming about 5k on average under sim. Im sitting at 660 ilvl and putting out 19-20k vs up to 25k sustained. Anyways anything someone sees to improve this to even get it above 22k would be nice.

*This is not my macro but one grabbed from here

**At closer look may be order of spells, wonder if making it storm, lava, ue, then flame shock would fix it?

Sequences['EnhDPS'] = {
    PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
    ]],
	'/cast !Flame Shock',
	'/cast Unleash Elements',
	'/cast Lava Lash',
	'/cast Stormstrike',
	'/cast Fire Nova',
        '/use !Feral Spirit',
        '/cast Frost Shock',
    PostMacro = [[
/use ![combat] Ascendance
/use ![combat] Ancestral Swiftness
/use ![combat] Elemental Mastery
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
    ]],
}

You are always going to be under sim, sim is really useful when comparing vs a dummy, not really an actual boss fight, but that being said, yes you should be closer to 90%, not 80%.

You really should not be triggering your trinks on every CD. You want to try and trigger them to line up with bloodlust, pots, procs pulls etc that alone could account for a few % damage increase.

My suggestion for raiders is always a minimum of 4 macros:

1. Prepull (buff, pot, nuke etc)
  2. Sustained DPS
  3. Burst DPS
  4. Below 20% (some classes this is basically the same as Burst with 2nd pots)
  5. Defensive

[quote quote=20956]You are always going to be under sim, sim is really useful when comparing vs a dummy, not really an actual boss fight, but that being said, yes you should be closer to 90%, not 80%.

You really should not be triggering your trinks on every CD. You want to try and trigger them to line up with bloodlust, pots, procs pulls etc that alone could account for a few % damage increase.

My suggestion for raiders is always a minimum of 4 macros:

1. Prepull (buff, pot, nuke etc)
  2. Sustained DPS
  3. Burst DPS
  4. Below 20% (some classes this is basically the same as Burst with 2nd pots)
  5. Defensive
    [/quote]

yea im not best with macro creation but if anyone has some that help that would be cool. Im gonna try and see i can make some of these on my own.