Enhancement 3212113 for 7.2.5 (Updated 27/6, AOE, Ascendance Options)

Macro looks great, however when i click import and paste the text it says success but nothing is in the macro list. any ideas?

no worries i just uninstalled and reinstalled addon and i was able to import this time. testing now :d

for crash lightning there is a modifier of cntrl, so you need to press that for ghost wolfs and AOE packs. ALT is ther as well for maelstrom capping.

As per what arighttanker mentioned - there’s a modifier there for crash lightning - but you may need to hold it down awhile before it actually fires. Its not 100% accurate somehow. I’m still figuring that out :slight_smile:

Similarly there’s a alt key modifier for lava lash dumping (though there’s already lava lash incorporated into the rotation)

Yeah, that’s what i was referencing - it just wasn’t using it - despite having the ctrl key down

[quote quote=49176]Yeah, that’s what i was referencing – it just wasn’t using it – despite having the ctrl key down
[/quote]

keep holding it down until it fires… it should eventually lol…

I hate using modifiers, would it mess it up terribly if i take them out?

Hey,

I just tried you’re new macro and it’s great :slight_smile:

I’m pulling 743,655 DPS on Trilliax MM with a lot of movement on the cakes and robots.

Legendary : Akainu bracers and twisting nether ring
Character ilvl 904, Weapon 919
Stats : 19% crit, 33% haste, 60% mastery, 6% versatility
Artifact Rank : 47
4 pc set : Yes

[quote quote=49204]I hate using modifiers, would it mess it up terribly if i take them out?
[/quote]

The modifiers are completely optional… you don’t have to use them, nor do you have to take them out. The macro functions fine if you don’t use it. You could optionally improve your dps in aoe situation if you throw in the crash lightning manually. Otherwise single target takes a dip if thats used…

[quote quote=49206]Hey,
I just tried you’re new macro and it’s great ???
I’m pulling 743,655 DPS on Trilliax MM with a lot of movement on the cakes and robots.
Legendary : Akainu bracers and twisting nether ring Character ilvl 904, Weapon 919 Stats : 19% crit, 33% haste, 60% mastery, 6% versatility Artifact Rank : 47 4 pc set : Yes
[/quote]

Nice numbers :slight_smile:

for the mod crash lightning i change the modifier to shift and its working fine

[quote quote=49262]for the mod crash lightning i change the modifier to shift and its working fine
[/quote]

Good thinking. Sometimes CTRL is binded to something else in WoW maybe…

Ok so this macro I realize - is missing a LOT of the Stormstrike procs on its own.
So make sure you macro your button masher software to actually hit this macro once, and a separate stormstrike-only macro 2-3 times lol… it makes A LOT of difference…about 50-100k more :slight_smile:

Thanks to TimothyLuke for clarifying priority macros for me.

Just to chime in on this macro. I really like it. i use 75MS on my keyboard.

stats
crit = 18%
haste = 28%
mastery = 61%
vers = 7%

ilvl = 879
WiLVL = 901

On 100 million quick test i avg 520k DPS. Im pretty sure thats about where i should be for this ilvl, but not 100%. just wanted to say thanks though. helps a gimp handed player play well enough.

[quote quote=49305]Just to chime in on this macro. I really like it. i use 75MS on my keyboard.
stats crit = 18% haste = 28% mastery = 61% vers = 7%
ilvl = 879 WiLVL = 901
On 100 million quick test i avg 520k DPS. Im pretty sure thats about where i should be for this ilvl, but not 100%. just wanted to say thanks though. helps a gimp handed player play well enough.
[/quote]

Thanks for chiming in :open_mouth:
Glad to hear its helping :slight_smile:
I think 520k is not bad at all for ilvl 879!

Hi, this is a great macro, i was using spitz’s in 7.2 aswell. I’m having some problems with it though, sometimes the macro is going off but i can see rockbiter is on 2 charges for a long time. Causing my character to just auto attack for a bit. I’m 908, wep is 920 and i dont use any set items. I’m getting anywhere from 470k-550k which seems a bit off.
I’m also using software on my keyboard to play the macro (key 1) then spam key 2 (plain SS). I’ve tried a multitude of different delays and only getting around 500k ish. Is there anything i’m doing wrong?

Sequences['HoK-Enhv1.2'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.02.
  Author="The Hand of Kil'jaeden",
  SpecID=263,
  Talents = "3112113",
  Help = [[Enhancement single target, with Earthen Spike spec]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Lava Lash",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Crash Lightning",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [combat] Earthen Spike",
        "/cast [@player] Rainfall",
        "/cast [@player] Rainfall",
        "/cast [combat] Feral Spirit",
        "/cast [combat] Stormstrike",
        "/castsequence Rockbiter, Flametongue, Stormstrike",
        "/castsequence Stormstrike, Stormstrike, Stormstrike, Rockbiter, Flametongue",
        "/castsequence [combat] Flametongue, Rockbiter, Frostbrand, Lava Lash",
        "/cast [combat] Stormstrike",
        "/cast [combat] Lava Lash",
        "/cast Rockbiter",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/castsequence [combat] Doom Winds, Stormstrike",
        "/castsequence [combat] Feral Spirit, Crash Lightning, Stormstrike",
      },
    },
  },
}

all i did was fix the mod for crash lightning and added Rainfall for surivalablity, im only 872 atm sim says 577k im going anywhewre from 525-600k wep is 48/40

[quote quote=49350]Hi, this is a great macro, i was using spitz’s in 7.2 aswell. I’m having some problems with it though, sometimes the macro is going off but i can see rockbiter is on 2 charges for a long time. Causing my character to just auto attack for a bit. I’m 908, wep is 920 and i dont use any set items. I’m getting anywhere from 470k-550k which seems a bit off. I’m also using software on my keyboard to play the macro (key 1) then spam key 2 (plain SS). I’ve tried a multitude of different delays and only getting around 500k ish. Is there anything i’m doing wrong?
[/quote]

Hmm, Mine is more like this (one time button 1, for 3 times button 2 for SS)

Press 1
Release 1
Pause 20ms
Press 2
Release 2
Pause 20ms
Press 2
Release 2
Pause 20ms
Press 2
Release 2
Pause 20ms

At 908 you definitely should be getting more. I’m getting about 800k now on average. My weapon is ilvl 916
Let me know if this helps? What’s your stats like ?

For me the macro flow is quite perfect, it would always almost stormstrike till no maelstrom and then the rockbiter would kick in.

I’m going to post a minor revision in abit…! Maybe that might help also…

[quote quote=49355]

all i did was fix the mod for crash lightning and added Rainfall for surivalablity, im only 872 atm sim says 577k im going anywhewre from 525-600k wep is 48/40
[/quote]

This is a pretty great idea to add rainfall btw!
I recommend putting it on the keypress section for faster activation however! Thats just my thinking :slight_smile:

[quote quote=49362]

This is a pretty great idea to add rainfall btw! I recommend putting it on the keypress section for faster activation however! Thats just my thinking ???
[/quote]

ive been testing it and it works just perfect the way its done every 10 secs it drop a new one right on time after cooldown is up, but try it under key press

edi:: just tryed it the other weay and it doesnt work wwell