Enhancement 3212113 for 7.2.5 (Updated 27/6, AOE, Ascendance Options)

[quote quote=49363]

all i did was fix the mod for crash lightning and added Rainfall for surivalablity, im only 872 atm sim says 577k im going anywhewre from 525-600k wep is 48/40
This is a pretty great idea to add rainfall btw! I recommend putting it on the keypress section for faster activation however! Thats just my thinking ???

ive been testing it and it works just perfect the way its done every 10 secs it drop a new one right on time after cooldown is up, but try it under key press edi:: just tryed it the other weay and it doesnt work wwell [/quote]

Ooo I see what you mean its automatic the way you do it. Not bad too!

Heya, just tried with your delays and it has helped no longer getting the breaks and auto attacking :slight_smile: thanks, im not as high as 800k, im ranging from between 550-585k now on average on single target dummy. My gear is here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/azjolnerub/furystorm
32% crit, 28% haste, 53% mastery, 3% vers. Legendarys are Kil’jaeden’s trinket and Roots of shaladrassil
[edit: d’oh im 906 sorry not 908]

Just figured out why control + shift modifiers were not working for me. Hopefully this will help some people. In Esc>Keybindings (wow’s native ones) you can unbind Ctrl/Shift in the actionbars section. Just unbind the ctrl or shift + whatever number you’ve assigned the macro to. So for me i had to unbind Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2. Now the Crash Lightning is working perfectly.

Isn’t rainfall lowering the dps immensely :S? Also, if I don’t have the bracers and the ring, should I remove Frostbrand from the macro?

[quote quote=49551]Isn’t rainfall lowering the dps immensely :S? Also, if I don’t have the bracers and the ring, should I remove Frostbrand from the macro?
[/quote]

did you give the macro a try before you posted? it shouldnt effect dps much its an instant cast.

[quote quote=49567]

Isn’t rainfall lowering the dps immensely :S? Also, if I don’t have the bracers and the ring, should I remove Frostbrand from the macro?

did you give the macro a try before you posted? it shouldnt effect dps much its an instant cast. [/quote]

I did, and I saw a decreasement of around 50-70k dps with it.
Guess it’s because of the 1,5 gcd.

Yup i’m experiencing a huge DPS loss with Rainfall too. So I put it on KeyPress with a modifier.

Got Bracers now ( still not the ring :frowning: ), isn’t it better to use Hot Hands over Landslide and Hailstorm over Ancestral Swiftness?

If you have the bracers, I hear it is better yes - but personally I don’t feel the difference.

So, I tried the Macro v1.3

Legendary : Akainu bracers and twisting nether ring
Character ilvl 908, Weapon 921
Stats : 21% crit, 28% haste, 69% mastery, 4% versatility
Artifact Rank : 51
4 pc set : Yes

rotation : macro once, stormstrike 3 times. 20ms delay between each

Talents : 2213113

Kil’jaeden Normal Mode : 643,931 DPS (ilvl performance : 70%)
Goroth Heroic Mode : 763,057 DPS (ilvl performance : 63%)

Pretty solid macro as always !

[quote quote=49835]So, I tried the Macro v1.3
Legendary : Akainu bracers and twisting nether ring Character ilvl 908, Weapon 921 Stats : 21% crit, 28% haste, 69% mastery, 4% versatility Artifact Rank : 51 4 pc set : Yes
rotation : macro once, stormstrike 3 times. 20ms delay between each
Talents : 2213113
Kil’jaeden Normal Mode : 643,931 DPS (ilvl performance : 70%) Goroth Heroic Mode : 763,057 DPS (ilvl performance : 63%)
Pretty solid macro as always !
[/quote]

Thats good to know! I too get around roughly the same ilvl performance…around 50-70%
Hoping to get some improvements - just not sure if its the gear now or something else that can be improved with the macro.

I’m going to update with a separate aoe macro in the first post

Modified your V1.3 a little bit removing Frostbrand, using Ascendance when off cd.
Legendaries: Smoldering Heart & Kil’jaedens Burning Wish
ILVL 902 / Weapon 913
DPS on Goroth NHC: 825,265 (96 percentile ilvl)

This is the modified macro I am using:

Sequences['HoK-Enhv1.3'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.02.
  Author="The Hand of Kil'jaeden",
  SpecID=263,
  Talents = "3212111",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/enhancement-3212112-for-7-2-wlashing-flames4pc/",
  Help = [[Enhancement single target, with Earthen Spike spec]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Lava Lash",
        "/cast [mod:shiftl] Crash Lightning",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl, @player] Rainfall",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [combat] Feral Spirit, Crash Lightning",
        "/castsequence [combat] Flametongue, Rockbiter, Lava Lash",
        "/cast [combat] Lava Lash",
        "/castsequence Flametongue, Rockbiter, Rockbiter",
        "/cast Rockbiter",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/castsequence [combat] Doom Winds, Stormstrike",
        "/castsequence [combat] Feral Spirit, Crash Lightning, Stormstrike",
      },
    },
  },
}

I don’t know if it’s the little tweak of Dubstin or not ( i never tried the ascendance talent before), but i also got a 96 parse on the first boss tonight ^^ And my weapon doesnt even unlocked the last big point. Great job - and many thanks for this macro to THoK, Dubstin & Spitz!

[quote quote=49999]I don’t know if it’s the little tweak of Dubstin or not ( i never tried the ascendance talent before), but i also got a 96 parse on the first boss tonight ^^ And my weapon doesnt even unlocked the last big point. Great job – and many thanks for this macro to THoK, Dubstin & Spitz!
[/quote]

Nice :slight_smile: Which legendaries did you use? Im doing much better with Gloves, still didn’t get any Ring @_@

[quote quote=49936]Modified your V1.3 a little bit removing Frostbrand, using Ascendance when off cd. Legendaries: Smoldering Heart & Kil’jaedens Burning Wish ILVL 902 / Weapon 913 DPS on Goroth NHC: 825,265 (96 percentile ilvl)
This is the modified macro I am using:
[/quote]

Dubstin, you’re a genius. I had no idea frostbrand was holding us back
I tested this for a bit - it LOOKS like a dps boost!

Will continue to test a bit more and will post my findings.

If this goes better I will like to credit Dubstin and put this as v1.4 :slight_smile:

I only have only the leg. neck & the new hands. I switched my lootspec back and forth between ele & enh. But now i def. stay enh :slight_smile: The only thing i struggle is myth. + dungeon. There ele seems to be mutch better for me, if i dont have to move.

[quote quote=50105]I only have only the leg. neck & the new hands. I switched my lootspec back and forth between ele & enh. But now i def. stay enh ??? The only thing i struggle is myth. + dungeon. There ele seems to be mutch better for me, if i dont have to move.
[/quote]

Hands are pretty much good only for Single Target, you should try getting Emalon + Sephuz and T20 4p. Then you will do much better in M+ :smiley:

But I think the macro doesn’t work very well when not having T19 4p :confused: Maybe we need to reduce the lava lashes?

These macros work amazing. I just hit 110, so im only like 825 ilvl atm. no legs. However there was one i used before yours that included rainfall instead of lunge. Anyway you might be able to add this to yours for me, lunge does very little dmg and i have to heal so much it seems.

edit* Forgot to mention, your AOE version seems to give me more dps, idk. Maybe its cause im undergeared etc.

Is there any way that we can add Ascendance to the macro?

@neutro v1.5 which he just added has it my friend, check page 1