Enhancement 3212113 for 7.2.5 (Updated 27/6, AOE, Ascendance Options)

For rainfall, just add

`/cast [@player] Rainfall’

The AOE macro seems to work pretty well too sometimes. I have similar experience

Set up your autohotkey to mash button 1, pause 50ms, mash button 2, pause 50ms, rinse and repeat…!

I use AHK all the time for a simple macro on my BM hunter but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to do what he’s saying above…in bold. Any ideas on how best to write the AHK script?

Thanks.

Assuming you will press F1 to activate this macro, and your macro is binded to the key “1” and stormstrike is on “2”… (this is a toggle switch by the way, pressing it once will continuously execute the macro and pressing it a second time will disable it)

Escape::
ExitApp
Return
{
$F1::
Toggle := !Toggle
While Toggle{
Send {1}
Sleep 50
Send {2}
Sleep 50
Send {2}
Sleep 50
Send {2}
Sleep 50
}
return
}

Nice, thanks!

I’m having a bit of a problem though…I dont like toggle and normally run as a push-to-hold and in trying to modify this I break it. Any thoughts?

The macro runs awesome though when I do let it toggle…very smooth and hard hitting, thanks to you and Dubstin.

[quote quote=50144]Nice, thanks!
I’m having a bit of a problem though…I dont like toggle and normally run as a push-to-hold and in trying to modify this I break it. Any thoughts?
The macro runs awesome though when I do let it toggle…very smooth and hard hitting, thanks to you and Dubstin.
[/quote]

Try this and let me know how it goes

Escape::
ExitApp
Return
{
$F1::
Send {1}
Sleep 50
Send {2}
Sleep 50
Send {2}
Sleep 50
Send {2}
Sleep 50
return
}

Think with removing Frostbrand in V1.5 it’s necessary to recommend something else than Akainus :wink:

[quote quote=50261]Think with removing Frostbrand in V1.5 it’s necessary to recommend something else than Akainus ???
[/quote]

Smoldering Heart + EOTN is the way to go imo, atleast for ST

ya have not gotten Smoldering heart yet, i have the new ring but i dont think its that good, not sure what to do at this point, been using Akainus for so long

So with the 970 EOTN it’s 17k DpS increase ( 1,109,080 / 65sec ) … doesn’t look that impressive idk

I don’t get it. I don’t find kick in ur Makro (V. 1.5) but when I use it…im always kicking and I want to remove this. The english word for the spell is “Wind Shear” isn’t it?

Macro is still going strong in 7.3 (PTR build), dunno if T21 is gonna change much.

Hello

Is this still viable for 7.3.2

Jimmy

On V1.5? Do we manually kick off ascendance? I don’t’ see it in the macro.