Enhancement 5.2

Anyone using a updated macro for 5.2

I was using this

/castsequence [mod] Searing Totem;reset=combat Searing Totem,null/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,null

/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Feral Spirit

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Lava Lash

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Stormstrike

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Unleash Elements

/castsequence reset=5/target Flame Shock,Earth Shock,Earth Shock,Unleash Elements

/cast [combat] Shamanistic Rage

/cast [combat] Ascendance

/cast [combat] Ancestral Guidance

/use [combat] 13

/use [combat] 14

/startattack

Which was working really well but since patch day the damage is really poor, not sure if something has changed with the patch

So with patch 5.2 changes to Unleashed Fury is there a way to omptimize this great macro that Lui made in the starting post to work better?? Uf got nerfed with 5.2 and this is not the top talent anymore

Bump

that is what im currently using atm. I’ve been trying to make tweaks but I always wind up going back to this one. The deal with enhan shammys is that most of their rotation is based on what’s off of cd lol. I’ve tried using the basic /cast “spell name”, next line /cast “spell name”, etc. Sometimes it works but not all the time and have been glad to keep all the major abilities on a separate bar to keep my butt alive and finish killing the mobs and afterward keep reminding myself to test it out on dummies and not actual things that can hit back and kill you.