Enhancement 5.4 help pls

With the new patch 5.4 we got nerfed a bit for sure
but with the current macro from this site i dropped
30 to 40k substained dps, burst still looked fine so my question is if anyone can help me as i suck on do macros, to make a updated one.

Regards Mbd

Forgot to mention that i used those macros from here for enhancement since 5.1 so they have worked great especially the one Luis posted in 5.1
but now i lost 30-40k dps from it and tried all other macros on site for shammy and so far no good in 5.4

[quote quote=10227]Forgot to mention that i used those macros from here for enhancement since 5.1 so they have worked great especially the one Luis posted in 5.1<br>
but now i lost 30-40k dps from it and tried all other macros on site for shammy and so far no good in 5.4[/quote]

Same can bearly crack 40k wired

Hey bro sorry for the delay. This is a macro that I took from the site and I cant remember if I altered it or by how much. I dont really play Enchancement Shaman cause in 5.3 I thought they were crazy squishy and the damage was sub-par. So I cannot swear to the badassness of this macro like I can for my priest and warrior macros due to the simple fact that I didnt design it but try it out and see how you like it.

Macro

/castsequence [mod] Searing Totem;reset=combat Searing Totem,null
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,null
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Feral Spirit
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Lava Lash
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Stormstrike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence reset=0.3 Stormlash Totem
/castsequence reset=5/target Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Unleash Elements
/cast [combat] Shamanistic Rage
/cast [combat] Ascendance
/cast [combat] Ancestral Guidance
/cast [combat] Astral Shift
/use [combat] 13
/startattack