Enhancement 9.1.5, Level 60 tested, Night Fae Covenant GSE 3 run with 250MS

I am thinking of cutting the profile down, having all profiles similar in key functions but differ based on talents, but need some input for those who use it.

Hi there @Dots09

Please do :slight_smile: i am loving the Enhance Shammy at the moment but not found anything that i like just yet.

Thank you

Updated 19/01/2022

Removed version 3 and 4 too much to go into for a macro to make playing fun/easier, I want to do good dps but I also want to keep things simple with little use of modifiers but also make sure my macro can do good in the raiding scene, hopefully, contend with the Enh lords out there.

Ascendance for version 1 is Shift modifier
Feral Spirit for version 1 is alt modifier
Blood fury (if orc) for version 1 is alt modifier

Feral Spirit for version 2 is alt modifier
Blood fury (if orc) for version 2 is alt modifier

Thank you @Dots09

My bad i didn’t read :slight_smile:

Thank you

works really well. but is there a way to make it so lava lash can be used more cause new spec uses hot hands from what i have seen

that should be version 2, for lava lash/hot hands, my last test has lava lash quite more often than stormstrike, and when compared to a simc of 3 minutes my lava lash is about right but my stormstrikes were actually what was low are you using version 2? if so, when you “lava lash can be used more” as it should already use it more. Do you mean there are times when it’s up but it uses a stormstrike? if so I guess I could put a modifier when held use lava lash, but then it becomes a pain to use the macro for those that just want set it and let it go, aside from CD’s

your macro is best for enhance i have used dont by any means think i dont love it. ive tried to set a modifier for it and works pretty good. just didnt know if there was a way to have it proc alittle more was all. great work on this tho. new talent build seems for m+ to be 1/2/1/3/1/3/1