Enhancement Fight Club ST, AOE, Off Heals Macros

Special thanks to DLAKE who has a great macro also that I got some inspiration. 8.0 1 Button Enhancement - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros
Special thanks also to John Metz for some suggestions.

08.06.18 Mini Update:
-Took off the [nochanneling] parts from the sequence to further remove macro studder.

Key Differences:
-Crash Lightning is taken out of the Macro and moved to a new AOE macro. Along with a modifier change for it.
-Added modifiers for Lava Lash and Crash lighting in the ST macro.
-Took away the spirit wolf form cast
-Added all other talents from the talent book
-Added a Fury of Air cast
-Added Cast Sequence: Lava Lash, Lava Lash, Stormstrike, Stormstrike

ALT = Lava Lash
CTRL = Stormstrike
Talents: 3121131
Run @ 30MS

dmKFeaalPKBjP0UKK8lLAyq0XKyzsrpdLMMKQRbKABsvFdsghj5CKuRts4EqGbsfLdQewik6HskMiqPlkjAJav(ivenssWjjOwjj0lHGMjk4MsHDcLHkj1sjipvvtLkDvQiSvQi1xPIK3QKCxLO9I8xGIblCyflgc9yIMmv4YQSzLuFgignK60q1RLsnBcDBa7MQ(nQgobooqYYj1ZbnDrxxQSDQO67OqNNeTEGQ2pLPc5syf6FxWujMclWQPYgvI5cgWjStQGlyQHbNGjH1KCPxHtuGiUVn9OZuaSI9MroJId4vcmsnhwLKdSboaepnCpoaW1JieOtVEVMR7aGB6DhXZNq6zlnlf2c9l6s0Cn9lCaGRhrlEGo9A6Bm(UruyFEANF(eN7jM0RWjkG(fm4AbcSGHX5Jfmmq0MI14kedwGalS4tUgaMA82NPOqDElCMfSiB8MIVGtIpIwKOhFBOfj3cWYWcewPfmIMBb6bAXybi6BslagPMBXic5wKON0cHTaeEAbKdCwG7HcW1tIZ9vzb6mfaRyVzKZO4aELaJuZHvj5a71CDhaCNCb4YTQArwBPwe7YK7R98OhV8aoFUnfFbNeFeTirp(2qlgri3IKBHIC0ElACj4TynxBbKdCwa7abKdM4CpSklOVXi1CN(0qCUhsUewHCjSc9B5atlwaLN3X4LhH1K(TCGPffvQqQsnHXs)woW0Ick2(6ewD63YbMwaUoTsl4RTybUMWan9B5atlCkCVdyQXBFewp9B5at4bQUZlplSqFWlrGKdG4Kwyrrnlkv9TSOOMfL6(wwuuZIsvFllkQzrPQVLff1SOu1tyOOFlhycpq1DE5zrpYcs2ww0JSGKTLffuS91BzrbfBFDctf9B5atlwj5aio5slaDb0SSeMA63YbMwSsYbqCYLwuuJQzPoHvqs)woW0Ick2(6ewPq)woW0IEKfKS0xnhMngPMtUusVc34Gysp2jBtmPN5jMet6fc3dsHyspcpLcDI3apYLs6r4PSA9bHKlHvOFNJgKlp)bO0IvEo6rdSCLJBCSKWAs)woWeEGQ78YZIvotG4O80lTWLNhGfngyEALTSW3jksyS0VLdmTyfa3rfJyU0IEKfKSewD63YbMwScG7OczQfxArbfBFDkPxiCpinjM0)5jaCDEzIZ90xTgNRXtL07QX9TVSjXKExnUV9LfIj9vRVgJuZjxkPVgoaItsmPKs6FbNuyWsyn7zPxyj3tp9G9wpDIjHvOKsIaUsage Information
ALT = Lava Lash
CTRL = Stormstrike
Run @ 30MS
Special thanks to DLAKE who has a great macro also that I got some inspiration. 8.0 1 Button Enhancement - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Lava Lash, Stormstrike

Main Sequence: Rockbiter, Sundering, Flametongue, Stormstrike, Feral Spirit, Lava Lash, Earthen Spike

ALT = Stormstrike
CTRL = Crash Lightning
Run @ 30MS

dq0MeaalPKBjuAxcv9lfnmIQJjyzurpdLMgr5AQs12uOVPGXPQCoHyDcf3dQObkKQdkfwik6HeIjcvYfju2iuP(OqcJKi6KePwjHQxcvPzseUPu0ob1pfsPHkuzPejpfyQsLRkKKTkKuFvirVvv4UQI2lYFvLYGfDyLwmuvpMKjtL6YQSzvjFMkmAvvNgkVwk1Sj42GSBQ63OA4OWXHkSCs9CitxY1LQ2Uqk(oH05Pswpuf7NYuG6i4abAeTI9MyWs2aweXAkgC3B4w6OqYU3erIOIjb7K6iGKNadbmFBc8xfdumZPOCrfw84cAvAokEfhAcDq4FA0CDdHPxbeuV(18fx3dHMeOBfoFHiaBWziWgiqZvP5r9PryCpI6i4a1rWbcmvlQSSbsDE3RxDeStcmvlQSm89j)lcbZsGPArLLHb2rzeSmcmvlQSe39AxwYFzzdmnb)obMQfvwgLyE3OsJ1(i4rcmvlQqho6pV6S0s9HUcNkoe(BzPLHiSdFJTSmeHDiYylldryh(gBzzic7W3ylldryh(gj4bcmvlQqho6pV6SCuEqoBllhLhKZ2YYWa7OSwwggyhLrWFeyQwuz5dfhc)TEA57H3zzj4ieyQwuz5dfhc)TEAziYGZGmcoiNat1IklddSJYi4qGat1IklhLhKZsWbNeyQwuzz4B4BqgbIJJQMRsZPoQiGK36Mysa4t1MysaMNqrmjGuyEhbIjbeHdH)wetcaQJbU79QcJ7jqCAmUgRCra8EUK6eUfDuhveaVNR40hcrDeCGaZA1oU68hKllF45)Rg65d336(jb7Kat1Ik0HJ(ZRolFeDgcRRt)0YoEDqw2Cr1PD1YsFVGabZsGPArLLpG4UJzfQNwggyhLrWYiWuTOYYhqC3XOkTWtldFdFdYOIaDAmF7Rcetc0PX8TVYjXKaXPVMRsZPoQiGuyEhojMurfbAU((vqAFD6O58fg3tmjaUUxBVqrWbc0OV(5Ac0WneMEfSea1RFraaJtjnUiyNJSeqAf3taci5jWGanKOZsCAjO4AiuPXAFwAIlsNusyjoT0sr0l63sjWC8xEmVdtCP69wgDlzL3eyIdyCkSvWY6F9TrwwClXLenWRywk6p3Y)fz5APd9TLLqRsZTCfqClR)TSuAlDWllrCOZsmpIbMElmUpEl)RIbkM5uuUOclECbTknhfVIdnFX19qOzXzGPMFXkp2qS43xf3h75)xV6GoFnnXbmof2kyz9V(2ilxbe3YIBP48FVLnVcpw(IRTeXHolr9oCCOcJ7rXBjvureaUsage Information
ALT = Stormstrike
CTRL = Crash Lightning
Run @ 30MS

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

KeyPress: Stormstrike, Crash Lightning

Main Sequence: Rockbiter, Crash Lightning, Sundering, Flametongue, Stormstrike, Feral Spirit, Lava Lash, Earthen Spike

CTRL = @MOUSEOVER: Earth Shield, Cleanse Spirit
ALT = @PLAYER: Astral Shift, Healing Surge, Healing Surge, Healing Surge
Macro Sequence: @mouseover Spam Healing Surge & Ancestral Guidance
Run @ 100 MS

dquYcaGjvGMff2fcQFjsddrhJuTmk5zQenne6AkvQTPI4BQqghL6CkvvRJu6EQegiP4GkLfQuvEOkPMOkjxuOSrKKpQuLgPQYjvHALQO8svKMPkLBIe7ue)ePyOQclvv0tLAQu0vvbSveKZQujVfj1DrkTxu)vfvdwXHbTyLk8yLmzKQltSzHQpRQA0cPtd41kv0SPYTbA3u1VfmCvPJlelhQNtY0HCDrTDvQ(UkOZJaRxPk2VKzD2Kt05U)2OSLConur15FX2U1CIfBY9N4EDa(DYDue6vPnn9WWHo4EiaeUWbfHxbWuqbChcwLcPdcGHofyghpnEaNbvPCBcDIhP4(YlTSS0T4(kjom7qCIo3FI7L7RnFERMlQrdfAoqhJgcf7P2AIbXOO10rbehDJAU2jqVsQPFbWaO6STBM1CrnAECBBxXEQTMnfcdD10rbIJmQ5tGoa)FnDg)lg18jqhG)VMoJ)fJA(eOdW)xtNX)sDgf4chQPLizXVeT1ObmKvs4UGRPFHG18jqhG)VMoJ)LAoynB(LOqyORM9MbOd9lH7TmkAaZ9gDqam0vtdMXX5UFL1XxXjwNyXnf4chiKGvabVIn5eD2Kt05oDbviLejl(Lud1AadzLeUlyARXMKKOrn2KKenQXMKKiNyXD6cQq1OtABzRZ9JGcrbUWb2KrCFQqWdSOuSjNOZD6cQqkjsw8lPgQbd01UqyNHgWqwjH7cM2A2)renQz3622NWjwCNUGkKsIKf)sQHAWaDTqhYqZRdsGGPTgDsBRJ0nQXMKKOrn2KKenQXMKKiJ4UrYlvz)cbe8C3sKS4raqh3pWcf4chytgX9PcbpfNavcBYigXiUPa9zO7ypsW3fpci459XigXmaUsage Information
CTRL = @MOUSEOVER: Earth Shield, Cleanse Spirit
ALT = @PLAYER: Astral Shift, Healing Surge, Healing Surge, Healing Surge
Macro Sequence: @mouseover Spam Healing Surge & Ancestral Guidance

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Earth Shield, Healing Surge, Astral Shift, Cleanse Spirit

Main Sequence: Ancestral Guidance, Healing Surge

Oh man, i will stick to these macros ( a very lazyones ), till the end of the expansion.

ST + AOE = Good numbers!

Congratz!

Update 08/06/18 The below macro was the original and has been updated removing all the nochanneling parts.

This is the macro. From discussions I have been having with Cymeric and enix I Will likely be deleting the nochanneling parts. I will be testing this further in a few hours.

Key Press
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence [@player] Totem Mastery, null
/cast [mod:alt,nochanneling] Lava Lash
/cast [mod:ctrl,nochanneling] Stormstrike

Sequence
/cast Ascendance
/cast Earthen Spike
/cast Stormstrike
/cast Fury of Air
/cast Windstrike
/castsequence reset=combat Rockbiter, Flametongue, Rockbiter, Rockbiter, Rockbiter
/castsequence [nochanneling] Lava Lash, Lava Lash, Stormstrike, Stormstrike
/cast [combat] Feral Spirit
/cast [combat] Sundering
/cast Stormstrike
/cast Lava Lash

[quote quote=62973]Oh man, i will stick to these macros ( a very lazyones ), till the end of the expansion.
ST + AOE = Good numbers!
Congratz![/quote]

Great to hear! Thanks for trying it out

I got 1k less with this st macro than with the combo macro I usually use. Mostly from flametongue and Strom/windstrikes I would assume.

Interesting and I’ll take this into consideration when I relook at this macro. Thanks.

in the description on your singletarget macro its says that the ctrl modifyer is Crash Lightning, but when importing the macro its stormstrike, so wich one was intended to be in the macro?

Overlooked it and its been updated. Thank you. It should be Stormstrike as written in the macro code, description updated.

11?11?31 Talent Build - 08.10.18 High Burst Macro

ALT = Stormstrike
CTRL = Lava Lash
Run @ 30MS

dquweaalG4wcs7sq5xQ0WGshtHLPiEgrMMI01aGTPcFJqgNG4CcP1jGUhLu(Na0aPKQdcKwik8qbQjcqDruKnci9rkjmsc0jjiRuiEjazMaLBku2junubYsrr9uvnvk1vPKuBLsI(kLK8wGQ7cO2lYFbedwYHvAXcQEmPMSq1LLAZkkFwr1OvrNgKxtjMnkDBqTBk(nQgouCCcQLtYZHmDrxNO2Ua47eW5juRhaTFQMgKnHpO)Tbct4cckEWmfJjCBGauHScbTbsWGz1mi8jKn9c2SyyHmwO)mtmOaVxb4cWUaum8QvCuyAo8fUHdVvO7ghgsTSiyz1S7mUsggDP3EzBtIOFmc4yeqPb9GkNNCf9GghgsTSE9WYQz0hBnYlRqMSvbOnje3qmOhW9SvMnj8b9XwTIBLTcbXniYMWhKnHpO)Qxu6ftRkpBJxpgilnHpH(RErPxavwj2l(mVafsr4s0F1lk9YQGmXrPcYst4tP)Qxu61iQOjJPeoaO)QxuIAHLBJU9Aevsu0dq8Aevsu0dc)G(RErjQfwUn62RrujrHCaIxJOsIc5GWfr)vVOe1cl3gD71qK0Xuq8Ais6ykiEnejDmLWdH(RErjQfwUn62RdSdSsG41b2bwjcpk9x9IsVaxZHdFtG9cadaijr4dS0F1lk96a7aRe9bXrzSvR4KnL0lyVXjg0J3Aled6z0SjXGEMHmZhed6dMdh(Med6)SXauzJoH4g6dsbXvqPy6zgYmFcXGEa1Ids1iezt4d6V5QM3zBAyXEbUHFUkyGbpEVXbMWNq)vVOe1cl3gD7f4whd7kUva7LnpByVITOSvIbXlJmllHlr)vVO0lWH5XdCztG9Ais6ykHpL(RErPxGdZJhOovSa71b2bwjkP3wbzS05GyqVTcYyPZjed6ds1XwTIt2uspGAXm3S9IAYMskPK(htRfcWe(Kdj6fsZn0tVGnlg6bfmBVSMxFYvWOubzP9ibBZmyEznV8cSnaRxGTOtpcZYgVSUxsyJ9EepIhXJ8yAn0Y6vEUgliVsUxagmqbetEjWj3RZf5161CvVPxWRwX9AzrCVYZn9siVMZtVqC42lidcdKAtiUjmVoZedkW7vaUaSlafdVAfhfMMdFNXvYWOBYXaPVHek2qhHgUCMCtOT5Cn6gUn51J8yAn0Y6vEUgliVwwe3RK7ve(PXRyDcqVMXvEH4WTxi55ZBucXnOW8IskjcaUsage Information
ALT = Stormstrike
CTRL = Lava Lash
Run @ 30MS

Macro Version 1

KeyPress: Stormstrike, Lava Lash

Main Sequence: Rockbiter, Flametongue, Stormstrike, Feral Spirit, Sundering, Lava Lash

very nice, thanks for your work !

I have been out of the game for quite some time. Starting back up and im using the one button combo. But this i see about the ALT and CTRL mod @30ms Can someone explain this more in depth i have look through the “How Tos” but nothing that i can get a direct answer from.

The way i have been using the one button is binding it to my Logitech software for a 25ms on press… So basically when im attacking i just hold the G button down indefinitely. Is this what that means or am i wrong on how this works. I dont use any macros aside from the one GS macro it creates after import…

[quote quote=63408]

ALT = Stormstrike CTRL = Lava Lash Run @ 30MS

I have been out of the game for quite some time. Starting back up and im using the one button combo. But this i see about the ALT and CTRL mod @30ms Can someone explain this more in depth i have look through the “How Tos” but nothing that i can get a direct answer from. The way i have been using the one button is binding it to my Logitech software for a 25ms on press… So basically when im attacking i just hold the G button down indefinitely. Is this what that means or am i wrong on how this works. I dont use any macros aside from the one GS macro it creates after import..[/quote]

Yes correct, however some people also use the logitech software to toggle the button press speed like me. The CTRL AND ALT MODs MS speed is not independent of the macro ms speed. They are the same thing.

[quote quote=63273]11?11?31 Talent Build – 08.10.18 High Burst Macro

[/quote]

you have too many talents there :slight_smile:
I assume its
1 1 X 1 1 3 1

[quote quote=63492]

11?11?31 Talent Build – 08.10.18 High Burst Macro ALT = Stormstrike CTRL = Lava Lash Run @ 30MS

you have too many talents there ???? I assume its 1 1 X 1 1 3 1[/quote]

Thank you. The correct Talents are 11?1131. However the macro is written to include all macros including Earthen Spike (7/2) and Fury of Air (6/2) and Ascendance. Ascendance is purposefully taken out to be used manually.

I don’t know what is happening.

I add the macro but every time i relog into wow they are gone from my bar and in GSE there is a book icon.

The only thing that solves this is deleting and reimport the macro.

But the macros are perfectly fine for me! :smiley:

[quote quote=64238]I don’t know what is happening.
I add the macro but every time i relog into wow they are gone from my bar and in GSE there is a book icon.
The only thing that solves this is deleting and reimport the macro.
But the macros are perfectly fine for me! ???[/quote]

I’ve had this happen with 3 different toons and sets of macros and well before BFA launched so it is not only this one. Perhaps a gse issue itself or conflict with another addon? I’m sure someone much more skilled than myself will figure it out.

[quote quote=63858]

11?11?31 Talent Build – 08.10.18 High Burst Macro ALT = Stormstrike CTRL = Lava Lash Run @ 30MS

you have too many talents there ???? I assume its 1 1 X 1 1 3 1
Thank you. The correct Talents are 11?1131. However the macro is written to include all macros including Earthen Spike (7/2) and Fury of Air (6/2) and Ascendance. Ascendance is purposefully taken out to be used manually.[/quote] If the talents are 11?1131, and you say Ascendance is removed from the macro for manual use, then why is it not included in the talent list?

[quote quote=63413]

I have been out of the game for quite some time. Starting back up and im using the one button combo. But this i see about the ALT and CTRL mod @30ms Can someone explain this more in depth i have look through the “How Tos” but nothing that i can get a direct answer from. The way i have been using the one button is binding it to my Logitech software for a 25ms on press… So basically when im attacking i just hold the G button down indefinitely. Is this what that means or am i wrong on how this works. I dont use any macros aside from the one GS macro it creates after import..
Yes correct, however some people also use the logitech software to toggle the button press speed like me. The CTRL AND ALT MODs MS speed is not independent of the macro ms speed. They are the same thing.[/quote]

I am still confused about the Alt= and CTRL mods. I have my macro set up and it works fine, but am I supposed to be clicking the CTRL and ALT buttons on my keyboard for extra storm strikes and lavalashes? And If I am wrong can you tell me how to set it up correctly? Thanks…

Hello @AdmiralSmurf

will you be updating these macros for 8.1?

Jimmy

[quote quote=67718]Hello @admiralsmurf
will you be updating these macros for 8.1?
Jimmy[/quote]

Yup I have been waiting for 8.1 to look at this class again. I should have something to show later this week.