Enhancement GS MACRO

I use a few Macros with my Shaman. A simple DPS, Burst, and Elemental Totems.

Sequences['EnhDPS'] = { PreMacro = [[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /startattack ]], "/cast Flame Shock", '/cast Unleash Elements', '/cast Lava Lash', '/cast Stormstrike', '/cast Fire Nova', '/cast Liquid Magma', '/cast Frost Shock', PostMacro = [[ /use [combat] Elemental Mastery /use [combat]13 /use [combat]14 ]], }

You will note that I don’t have Lighting Bolt in this macro. I keep it separate and mostly only use it with 5 MW.

I prefer to have Ascendance and Feral Spirit in a separate Macro Created in game.

Burst #showtooltip /cast Ascendance /cast Feral Spirit

The last two Macros are for my Elemental Totems. These are GS and Require 2 Key Presses. You could add this to your DPS Macro if you Like. I like this method to have control over when I cast it and what I use it for. The second press will cast either Empower or Reinforce if that is what I need it to do. Otherwise the Elemental just fights.

Sequences['FireEle'] = { '/cast Fire Elemental Totem', '/cast [pet:Primal Fire Elemental] Empower', }

Sequences[‘EarthEle’] = {
‘/cast Earth Elemental Totem’,
‘/cast [pet:Primal Earth Elemental] Reinforce’,
}

OH! I also have my “Damn that hits hard” Macro

Sequences['OUCH'] = { '/cast Astral Shift', '/cast Shamanistic Rage', }

Talents - 3,3,1,1,1,2,3
Glyphs - Lightning Shield, Feral Spirits, Fire Elemental Totem
Minors - Non-Factor

I keep all Totems on separate binds as they are use per circumstance.

could you post this in one of those copy/paste boxes? because you cant put it into GS this way, it breaks it.