Enhancement Lazy Macro – 4.3

Heres is one of the most popular one amongst my friends, they top the charts in damage/dps (if specced right, enchants and reforging, etc.) even with blues against raiding geared people! 1 button spam macro!

The “Alt” modifier key will refresh the totems.

/castsequence reset=9/alt Call of the Elements,null
/castsequence reset=15 Unleash Elements,Flame Shock,Lava Lash,Stormstrike,Earth Shock,Stormstrike
/castsequence reset=120 Feral Spirit,Shamanistic Rage
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

Macro Explanation:

Optional to add before Feral spirit depending your race:

[toggle title=“Goblin”]
Rocket Barrage(Racial),

[toggle title=“Orc”]
Blood Fury(Racial),

[toggle title=“Troll”]
Berserking(Racial),

The macro will first put down the totems selected on Call of the Elements and then is the rotation and using cooldowns. If decide to refresh your totems just simply hold “Alt” key down and hit macro key once and next time you push macro again it will refresh the totems.

Don’t forget to put your weapon buffs on!

UPDATED September 30, 2011: Lowered reset totems by 1 second to prevent cutting off “/startattack” on goblins.

m8 i normally get lazy and dont register to sites like this but i make the effort and register just to thank you. you make me love the game again.

That’s great to hear, you made my day :slight_smile:

Np mate i actually modify your macro and remove the cd’s and just use it as a dps rotation macro. It helped a lot in pvp for me where I need to use my utility spells a lot. So just spamming one button for dps without worrying the rotation gave me a better output.

Also for shamans which uses 2Handed weapons for fun with windfury imbue they can modify the macro as follows

/castsequence reset=9/alt Call of the Elements,null
/startattack
/castsequence reset=15 Unleash Elements,Flame Shock,Stormstrike,Earth Shock,Stormstrike,Earth Shock
/use 13
/use 14

and if you have the Reverberation talent with 2 points which all pvp shamans must because the reduction of the Wind Shear CD 10 secs it also reduces cooldown of shock spells so this just fits.
Also put /startattack command on second line because you dont always start the sequence from begining and this will allow you to attack no matter what (if the next ability on macro is on cd)

Also you can change flame shock with earth shock but flame shock since you will not be benefiting from flametounge imbue bonus.

Good Luck all.

Just in case anyone is as forgetful as I am with Searing Totem… This is my spin on the 2nd /castsequence in the macro.

/castsequence Shamanistic Rage,Call of the Elements

Seems to work pretty well for me. I like to save my wolves for boss encounters. Im sure you could just add another cast sequence with wolves on it if you wanted.

Also, I dont know macros that well… So I assume the only way to automatically cast Call of the Elements like that is to pair it up with another 60 second CD.

Thanks xkarat3x for sharing.
I’m sure someone will appreciate the tip :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

First of all; love your macros!

But i was wondering if they still are all up to date?

cheers