Error after downloading 3.0

Message: Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Storage.lua:1132: bad argument #1 to ‘getn’ (table expected, got nil)
Time: Wed Jun 30 01:56:11 2021
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Storage.lua:1132: bad argument #1 to ‘getn’ (table expected, got nil)
[string “@Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\OneOffEvents.lua”]:15: in function Update3000' [string "@Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\OneOffEvents.lua"]:7: in function PerformOneOffEvents’
[string “@Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Events.lua”]:139: in function `?’
[string “@Interface\AddOns\Bagnon\common\Wildpants\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua”]:119: in function <…nts\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:119>
[string “=[C]”]: ?
[string “@Interface\AddOns\Bagnon\common\Wildpants\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua”]:29: in function <…nts\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:25>

my GSE doesnt even work anymore :open_mouth: what happnd to the UI >< its so confusing :S my beloved perfect GS is now broken af :frowning: ufff am i the onlyone ?

Mine works, but the UI is horrendous.
Also a user of your bear macro, hopefully you can get it fixed!

YES YES YES, help is needed i beg you all if anyone have access to the 2.0 version from the recent 29.06 patch. My GSE macro was nearly perfect i spent like weeks upgarding and testing it. Is it any way to fix the problem?

Okay i managed to fix it somehow by adding 2 lines, but to be honest the new version deleted some of the lines in a hard worked macro i have created. It is really frustrating and not a good change. I hate new look of the ui its disgusting

more info would be nice please :slight_smile:

yeah we can only see few parts of the macros

I got the same lua errors since today (after upgrading to wow 9.1.0). None of my previous used GSE Macros are loaded. I cant ever use a newly created GSE Macro.

but they seem to be working

hey Delete the GSE folders in ur interface addons folder and replace with this till they update the macros