*EXPERIMENTAL* Enhancement Long Rotation (Requires a Macro Extender Addon)

Here is a long rotation version for an enhance shaman playing with the order of how the spells should be casted. It started as trying to revise the current enhance lazy macro, but to create such “perfect rotation” it would go over the character limit.

I wasn't able to notice much difference in DPS from the other lazy macro, but maybe is my gear. Please give feedback to help me determine how it works for other people.

Reply with old and new DPS please.

To be able to test and use this macro it requires to have a Macro Extender like Macro Toolkit to make it work, otherwise it won’t fit.

/castsequence reset=10/alt Call of the Elements,null
/castsequence reset=15 Stormstrike,Lava Lash,Unleash Elements,Flame Shock,Stormstrike,Earth Shock,Lava Lash,Stormstrike,Unleash Elements,Flame Shock,Lava Lash,Stormstrike,Earth Shock
/castsequence reset=120 Feral Spirit,Shamanistic Rage,Shamanistic Rage
/use 13
/use 14
/startattac

Optional to add before trinkets “/use 13” depending your race:

Goblin

Rocket Barrage(Racial),

Orc

Blood Fury(Racial),

Troll

Berserking(Racial),

Don’t forget to put your weapon buffs on!

it won’t increase dps 'cause Lava Lash used too soon, not alowing debuffs from fire totem stack. put LL on other button or something like this to have crits for about 90k on bosses )

So far, this macro has given me better dps than the other one… went from an average of 12-15k to 20kish. Seems easier to cast the lightening bolt too. But this damn thing made me forget how to play my shaman!

Enhancement Dps rotation Macro

Just Keep Mashing this:

/castsequence Lightning Shield, Lava Lash, Unleash Elements, Purge, Flame Shock, Stormstrike, Wind Shear, Searing Totem, Fire nova, Purge, Lava Lash, Flame shock, Chain Lightning, Stormstrike, Fire nova, Totemic Recall, Wind Shear, Earth Shock,

Ive Figured out this rotation took some time

This will utilize all the procs

Pros:

The Debuff from searing totem will be at max when lava lash is used at 2nd round of the rotation

Chain Lightning is well timed with Maelstrom Weapon causing Chain Lighting to be an almost always instant cast

No Cooldowns (If this is the only macro selected)

Has Periodic Interrupts [Wind Shear]

Has Periodic Dispels [Purge]

Auto Refreshing of [Lighting Shield]

Auto Refreshing of [Searing Totem]

Efficient in mana because of [Totemic Recall] to regain some mana from the Periodic Refreshing of [Searing Totem]

All Procs are well timed

Cons

Cannot use Fire elemental Totem because it would be canceled by periodic refresh of searing totem

Chain Lightning chance for instant cast during rotation will be greatly decreased if target keeps moving around and miss some auto attacks. ( Such as in PvP where target moves around)

If all 4 totems are summoned, All but searing totem will be removed due to [Totemic Recall]

Most optimal only in PvE

Limited in PvP due to decrease of Maelstrom Weapon stacks when You and target keeps moving ( miss of some Auto Attack)

Can anyone with a level 60+ enhancement please make a level 36 macro for me. I have trouble because I cannot test them properly on the high level dummies.

I guess at this level my totem priorities are Healing Stream Totem, Stone Bulwark Totem and Searing Totem. Not too sure about the 3 Shocks Flame, Earth and Frost, I did notice they all share the 6 sec CD and at this level I do not seem to get any procs for an instant cast of any of these.

Apart from that I got Lava Lash and Stormstrike.

Here is what I got so far but I am not happy with it.

/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,Earth Shock,Frost Shock
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Chain Lightening
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Stormstrike
/castsequence reset=0.3 Lava Lash

Just did 5 dungeons in a row and was doing 180 dps when everyone else was doing 300+. Any help here appreciated. 2 things I noticed were Lava Lash rarely worked and Chain Lightning never worked and I am using automated key clicks at 2 clicks a second. Did totems manually.

And do I have Windfury on one weapon and Flametongue on the other? Or Flametongue on both? The only passive of note I have is Searing Flames.