Feign Death and Freezing trap Macro (bugged on classic!)

So i hit 32, got fd…the old macro didnt work at all!

Adjusted to this macro

/cast Feign Death
/cast pet passive
/cast freezing trap

That works about 50% of the time in pve, almost never is pvp. look at the bug reports,as more and more hunters hit 32 we are getting upset.

THis works better, its still basically the same macro, but the magic of gse makes it work better, im finding spamming at 200ms works pretty good, try different speeds and let me know what works best for you.

Hopefully its fixed soon, abd before i have to go thru STV. Part of the problem is if your pet is in combat it wont drop trap, BUT also if you OR your pet take damage during the 200ms between FD and trap it wont work, keeps you in combat.

You also have to be completely still for .5 seconds .

d4cvbaGELu9sLIzQeA2uXnvP(fvANc2lz3u1(b8BrnqLKgkfmyv1WL4GuKJbYXvISuLQwmOSCk9qvINISmLspxXevrMQqtwjLPJ6IGQldDDG2if1wvIAZuOTRk(OsLpRIA0QGXReCsvPdl1Pf58QKESKwRsINPcTGuubirMmVho8vG)g2PWwfffBh0ZJOllAIO3lIoHgBqhwbirMa5dzRiZTTIlS6oBggmqhWrevW67jfok6UR28YODsz)OOcqkQaKi3ApmW3iMo7b(RHnFqHTICR9Wa)cYa)spt6bv4Oi3ApmW3OfX1t(ZaF22frgYdF3vBwrXI2GxnyXzuubirUfKb(LEM0dkweXyXmOVYPSxeHlbIEo1oImyX7UAZkQaKi3cYa)spt6bflAdEDp6G9GkkwSyr3ThSDE9mAFqpNYEbtSyjAFREEZEING
Talents CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.14.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro:

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence:

I’ve noticed that a lot of gse macros stop working when I level up or buy new skills from a trainer in Classic. Frustrated me for a while, kept editing my macros to get them working again - but a /reload seems to fix the problem.

The issue is that Feign Death doesn’t always remove you from combat in classic. This isn’t a bug but just how things were. Being able to feign and retrap was something that you might be able to do, not something you always were able to do. One tip is to swap the Feign line with the pet passive live. Make the pet passive first so that when you feign your pet’s not simultaneously attacking the mob to put you straight back into combat.

1 Like