Feral 1 button

Hello everyone. Been using GSE for a while now. Usually I find the best macro I can find then customize it to my needs. Shoutout to Admiralsmurf and Spitz for their macros being the core foundation of my current used macro.

I do not use AHK. I have Logitech gaming mouse and keyboard with a macro to spam at 50ms.

TALENTS - 2,3,1,1,2,2,2

Here is my current macro I use. Hope this will be useful to others.

Description - All in one use for ST and AOE. Sometimes will refresh dots sooner than intended with bursts of energy re-gen.

dWtQgaWsui2fkQEneCzsDyOMnenFKBkb(Lc62kspwyNuWEr1UPK9d8tkfnmui9BjnquOAOOinyqdxboOcvNNc5ysOJJcLfIIyPkKflA5u9qkfEQsTmi06Oq1evOyQqYKjMojxKcfNwIEgLQUUIAJkcBvHsTzvBhfKVIc0SGutJcL(UIOrIcyCsnAk6TsqNefLptPY1qP7Pqjpxj3LsPpHcQ5f5O4gkY3Bgy8Xytg0gJJIBarok(gfgP2sT4BeTVyrerer(Mb0ihW3J0yKincaxLthGudGfbWCwPQwa4uC4vMdGmy1rybGV6a4gfaITeaCCBAmmhaz2bWslaCCBAma4QunJvLvRfa6vfwPbqLPxNTZeavy3oTAbGZwQsKaOYuBeaAIzinaocJGgaXwcaIY0XltMdGmdaFPLaGLkauJxgbGQkaIGwpaahvoaaNhaGvla0EauHD70QfaozPYSoRaWuV0ocmha57XOpEgPIBOiFxao86yR9vz1AXrXnuKJIBOiFtXViy8)WaVulnJnRTcn5aif)SSIebf)SSrWYcGUEPvJvuNMy1qf2TtRaqYjhaP4V7mfHI)UZuKrye0KtoAaKI)UZuek(7otrqz64Lj5KJgaP4V7mfHI)UZuKrLdiNC0aif)DNPiu83DMISnDTqo5Obqk(7otrO4V7mfzegbn5KJgaP4V7mfHI)UZueuMoEzso5Obqk(7otrO4V7mfzcTxJY68cazsPsto5Obqk(7otrO4V7mfzegbn5KJgaP4V7mfHI)UZueuMoEzso5Obqk(7otrO4V7mfzu5aYjhnasXF3zkcf)DNPiBtxlKtoAaKI)UZuek(7otr2MUwiNC0aif)DNPiu83DMImcJGMCYrdGu83DMIqXF3zkckthVmjNC0aif)DNPiu83DMISnDTqo5Obqk(7otrO4V7mfzcTxJY68cazsPsto5CdiY3u8lcg)pmWlf5aif)DNPiu83DMISNSCGMCY5gSNVP4xem(FyGxkYbqk(7otrO4NLncw2cJ60eRSLCaKI)UZueuL2PDgEbGtm7gro58ntRlvb4WRCuCfFZiAJyQRxlokUHI8nf)IGX)dd8sroasXF3zkcf)SSrWYwOv9vFQXr0wYbqk(7otrSbwbGtu9PKto3aI8nf)IGX)dd8sroasXF3zkcf)SSrWYwOvDP0yKkt0w1OonXkBjhaP4V7mfHPEDsKKto3G98nf)IGX)dd8sroasXF3zkcf)SSrWYw40QyCmsLTKdGu83DMIuqTA9sxto5CdglFtXViy8)WaVuKdGu83DMIqXplBeSSfoTkg3gkhPTKdGu83DMIWeTV0ocKtoxX3BLEWeZwHQSAX3BnJnRTuLyK8ntDDb4WRCuCfFZiAJgPrQXlnhf3qr(MIFrW4)Hr1AvrQjhaXZQ6S1YS8kaKr5gqKVP4xem(FyGxkYbqk(7otrO4NLncw2cz8biXgPD0ayuNMyLTKdGu83DMImsBNxNuzso5Cd2Z3u8lcg)pmQwRksn5aiEwvNTwMLxbGf5kUIR479aDWSXWnuKrTNVhFwzwD(EBIL6KXCY4furGHnGvMyK8DbyRzmsMzP0odPTuLvlot4kUIZbUsage Information
Really simple 1 button macro. Works for ST and AOE. If in AOE situations rotate through targets until they have Rake and Thrash. I find it easy to keep Rip up on 3 targets without beserk.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.12.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence:

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

love it

Single target, it falls short. But I will be trying this in a mythic to see how it handles overall. Very decent start to being an all-in-one for single and multi target.

Did you guys edit it at all after importing? It imported fine but it doesn’t cast anything

Make sure you have the macro in all 3 spots…no form, cat form, and stealth.

Trying it now! :slight_smile:

Thanks Spitz. It does fall a little short on single target, however it has given me the closest to what I sim for without casting rip and Ferocious Bite on my own.

@Robert Wood - I’m glad you like it.

[quote quote=66042]Thanks Spitz. It does fall a little short on single target, however it has given me the closest to what I sim for without casting rip and Ferocious Bite on my own.
@Robert Wood – I’m glad you like it.[/quote]

How close are you from your Sim?

Im lazy, and want to choose between some classes. If it’s close enought to the sim, i woul do for druid!

Thanks in advance

Single Target Sim is 7.4K

I am getting 6.5K on single target. This is also while unbuffed. which the Sim is set for all buffs disabled as well.

My current ILvL is 350 and probably with not the greatest stat distribution.

Also note. My stat distribution is going more for AoE cleave for mythic+ dungeons. Based off of Ask Mr Robot.

Been using this and its good
1311222 is best for Mythics
12k+ DPS and using AHK so i can sit and relax :slight_smile: