Feral Affinity GSE Macro

Hi guys, 1.9k io resto druid here. My heals take up quite a bit of concentration and button space, so I use GSE for my feral affinity dps. I use swipe in all situations because it always beats shred on 2+ targets and shred only beats swipe by less than 10% on single target dps because of the energy cost. This macro is not 100% optimal for any situation, but produces good results in all situations where a resto druid is doing dps. The modifier key will put you in bear form if you’re about to eat damage. Enjoy.

dKtxcaWsjK3skETeyMueMnjUjPQFbQUnb7KO2lYUrz)u9mjO)srQFRYaPOQHcknyrdxQ6GGKdJQJrKJtsTqjklLK8yLSCv9qcLNQyzeYZbMOePPsHjtknDHlsrX9KuDzORRuBuQSvkkTzqSDkIoTuMfLMMKY3Le3LuzDseJMqLXdsDsjPZsOQRbkoVevFwc1WOizxuuzsImizjA6mJkOmHPHQRRQCvdXtYIidAm4kila0ijjjsuHIOPuecFReKSenqTdXDpndF9niCZpX9cpVyKMPhxvlLKLmfm0ONV(ZS4dAhdqgKSezqYs0aFXbHNAeoTw2b5EHsK05zzi)9S7EbswenWxCqaq1BKTqp1WoHtRfHUbcGopFeGr9AE65SzqApA9umE4z39cwpzBffsUqAGV4GaGQ3iBHEQHDcNwlcDdeaDE(iaJ6b)lgd4180tv8cqRNSTIcjxJg4loiaO6nYwONAyNWP1Yoi3luIiDE(iaJ6sMdgp9umE4z39cwpzBffsggAGV4GaGQ3iBHEQHDcNwlcDdeaDE(iaJ6180ZPsRhTEovA9O1ZPsRhTEovA9O1tvTERN6VJbP9O1ZzZG0E06Py8WZU7fSEQIxaA9KMIWYvHkihGKbf0mb23TzRODmAgu9gzrJRqdShi0Zx)rguqdSpQNV(JmOGMIWYH9raGmOGckOrpNT5kvzb(Mezr7yuzuqbraFERAL_AFFINITY
Talents 3123231

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Main Sequence:

This is very well made.

I’d like to see you give a full healing macro a try. Only a select few quality ones here.

Gonna give this a try also - boomy is my main but heals is the secondary.

EDIT: Just tried it out on a daily heroic run and loved it - I was able to swap in and out and heal as necessary. Bravo for this macro!

Do I understand this in the right manner . The macro can use as restoration dudu and do so in inis as a cat with dps?
Sorry for my english. Is google

When i tried to import this macro it does not work, the talents aren’t the ones wirtten above, must i change them? Even changinf them it does not have a sequence working i think.
Im a noobie in this macro’s thingie :smiley:
but the aequence that shows up is this
/cast [mod,noform:1] Bear Form
/castsequence [nomod,exists] reset=4 Sunfire, Cat Form, null
/castsequence [nomod,exists] reset=target/4 Rake, null
/castsequence [nomod,noform:2] reset=1.5 Cat Form, null
/castsequence [nomod,exists] reset=4 Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Rip, Moonfire, Sunfire, Cat Form, Rake,
I have changed the talents to 3123231, because as default was different ones.
All help is appreciated. Thanks

It should work as long as you have feral affinity - those sequences are correct

What are you firing the macro at? MS?

Here my Version of the Affinity Makro.

• Without Moonfire, cuz of Sunfire Traits for max. DPS
  • Essence @Macro i use the Flame-essence for DPS
  • Automatic Cenarian Ward @Focus (Make sure, Focus=Tank in instances or Focus=you outside)

dOZIcaWsjvTljLABuyMuvLztu3uL4xa52QINjj7Kq7fA3G2VshMk)vsf)gvdufyOeObl1WvrCqvPESGJj05iGfkPKLQc19OQSCjonf9uuwgPEUIjQczQuLjRsnDrxusLghqDzKRRQ2OkPTsvL2SkQTlPWNvbnlknnsmmsYDjO1jPOrtvfJNiDsvjNLQQ6AKuNxfP3seFdGJdOXi6HIrKDTUh)2F1591RVeF55FuuJEiZZjtWCqwmg16knYoIo7(Yjkgr27F6hEbzmxOyE2Dal5LNI7qczStOWRJqXOk1i7Ilu4(LkJjhoOhkgrpumImqb3Kdb8tWaTTKdoZd)XUnKFtUBlK)WVTKuZjhHBhvPRuhrrnYafCtoeWpbd02sG8h(TLKAo5iC7cnu6tz7T1cyOvbgfRqgOGBYHa(jyG2wcK)WVTKuZjhHBxOHsFkBVTavkQ02Tbya2Un8llJIkiduWn5qa)emqBlbYF43wsQ5KJWTl0qPV0voKsqkBVDeSwB3g(LLrr1iduWn5qa)emqBlbYF43wi)mV8utTWTl0qPVyTvV92amaB3g(LLrrdKbk4MCiGFcgOTLa5p8Blj1CYr42fAO0NY2BRJvamuSBRJvamuSBRJvamuSBRJvamuSBR1QnaB3wGkfvA72amaB3ocwRTBJS6PtpMKj3qOhMiJL0jx)WqAYHiJra)emnDYiRE6ubl0mOhMitWcDXfkC0dtKjiFYlUqHJEyIjMi7Id(DYVGjvQbbttoeRfMyIia
FERAL_AFFINITY
Talents 1112232

This macro contains 1 macro version. Diese Sequenz wurde aus GSE 2.4.17 exportiert.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Main Sequence: Prankenhieb, Herzessenz, Sonnenfeuer, Krallenhieb, Wilder Biss, Cenarischer Zauberschutz, Katzengestalt

1 Like