Feral (Bear Tank) Lazy Macro – 4.3

I believe this lazy macro goes through the rotation pretty smooth, besides that it also uses most of the cooldowns making perfect for soloing or group when bored of my cat macro.

Don’t forget the modifier “Alt” if would like to refresh the Fairie Fire (Feral), but it last for a while, mainly did it in case of long fights or miss.

/castsequence reset=1/alt Faerie Fire (Feral),Feral Charge,null
/castsequence Lacerate,Lacerate,Lacerate,Mangle,Pulverize
/castsequence Maul,Swipe(Bear Form),Thrash
/castsequence Barkskin,Berserk,Frenzied Regeneration,Survival Instincts
/startattack

Macro Explanation:

UPDATED July 7, 2011: Reword code for no lockups when change target.

My “Oh Crap” button for cat form and as I am a herbalist I use this. If you are not a herbalist take out Lifeblood and Endless Healing Potion and replace with /use (healing Potion) of choice. Both macroes will do all available actions with one click - ie you don’t have to spam it just normally hit it once.

#showtooltip Survival Instincts(Cat or Bear Form)
/cast Lifeblood(Rank 7)
/use Healthstone
/use Endless Healing Potion
/cast Barkskin
/cast Survival Instincts(Cat or Bear Form)

My “Oh Crap” button for bear tanking - same as above with the Herbalist thing and if the yell is annoying anyone take it out.

#showtooltip Survival Instincts
/cast Lifeblood(Rank 7)
/use Healthstone
/use Endless Healing Potion
/cast Barkskin
/cast Frenzied Regeneration(Bear Form)
/cast Survival Instincts(Cat or Bear Form)
/y OH SHIZZ!! Button Used - Need Healing

Hi michaeljackson, thanks for sharing. Will probably add them to the list whenever I get some time.

Luis – Quick question. First, great job on all the macros.

I was curious if there was any way at all to include “Demoralizing Roar” into this macro. It’s an essential part of the feral bear tank rotation, and while it is easy enough to apply it manually… it’d be great if there was a way to apply it in this one.