Feral Cat Dps macro

This macro work wonders. Just keybind Rip and Ferocious Bite since you dont wanto have them in the macro since if the target have alot of armor, you want rip and if its a caster you wanto Ferocious Bite. I had F key as Bite and ctrl-F as rip. Other then that just klick the macro.

Sequence: Stealth - Pounce - Faerie Fire - Rake - Claw x unlimited. (Pounce you can just change to whatever opener you like)

If any questions i play on Ðreadlady on Gehennas EU, and i will post a Rog Combat macro in a week or two aswell.

dmeBcaqEHy9kuTFehIKAiPkzucjDkHeZsv1Tui1Uue9lrAyQkhtLwMQ8mLW0uu6AKKTPqY3uOyCOIZju3trLbQq4GOQwiK4HqstKeUiQ0gvI(iQIrIQuNuf1lHOMPsYnvb7uP(PqQgkeAPqKNs1ufXwvu1zvO0BvKCxfP2R0GH6WapCHOhlQjtIUmXMvu8zfHrRcDAqMnOUnKA3c(nPgUkYXHGLJ0Zrz6uUUc2Uqklwj192KUV1hjVqIlFfR4RySJMhU8M7EZ37(1K6jayjyS6OUIV7NrTo)b7OMwNhk04JdlknQiJazQgDMoWowNhN78cLbPd1Fto7KVV6haHba85Gj0Ojbdsh666kKzadWw336kGyG1WcxLqMMwuQJKaug9aCKIsD)KKpRO77T(bqMQNxOmiDG1KUVnP7B90mGzeSAoXXVUF1tZaMXeegKqwiycMkmXMZa0jeJGj4LaHcje8siQqWrDPqbWr5NGVCEl(j4WamC3lQNMbmJjimiHSqWemvyIn3JGjyvVV7pbR69D)jyvVV7pbR69D7E26PzaZiy1CIJF1xP1NwbHgYQxhzjcscSaystQv3n50YHq2G0H6UGWGemiaCDe1m7ait1nP7B90mGzeSAoXXVA1rKkhazQUjDFRNAa6eIjbbDecEQG(iGI(NGvkaLt39REAgWmcwD83NQUxupndygbRMtC8RwDKLiisfgRjDFRNMbmJGNkOzMaGTJ)bDwJEnWMMGh1y4SOwTA15gMrtZcQA0NagynemKfPOuRwla
ÐREADLADY-GEHENNAS
Talents CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.20.

unable to import. tried various different way and still nothing

Ok try this one? First time i try export a macro=P And another thing, if target resist fearie fire and rake, and you feel you must get it on them, you can target yourself then retarget mob and they try hit them with them again. No way around that bit im affraid.

da0icaqEvsRNQk7hYHqWqQc1OOcCkQGMLK6wuH8lIAya5yszzQ4zcQPrfX1qKTrLIVrLOXbuNJi3JQQgivcher9qQknrb6IQeBus6JuLmsQu6KaYlbWmfWnfKDk0qbulLQupv0uj0wPIQZsLuVLkv3LQWEvgmOdRQhwLKhtPjRs5YO2mvK(mvrJwsCAkA2eCBeA3s8BPA4QuDCaA5i9COMoPRtHTtfLftvXRnXfBlDLJ9(c5Gbih01oYRlU9smsox8mXLIVaxu8sFdqotG8Dzq2PVHGUyBjzdTsNU0lQPF(jW3ukZUaaANOLAGRSmVZwGcUyRTm0BPDNZuSzVGN4ITjUyBPS9XkcsaSK0zXZsz7JvmdObxSmcIGugZQ)6t9KveebR(m1KrWQMugbDqvM(coSgbBGpHRrWIHGWIHxkBFSIzan4ILrqeKYyw9)GGiiPdOwncs6aQvJGKoGA1iiPdO2IozPS9XkcsaSK0zzGE)EatIM6YLaWx9Mf4hZtC6Yu57vnkw1SxwMmGgCrnFHLa3XAO3s7tCX2sz7JveKayjPZ0Lat5qVL2N4ITLY6t9KvUWeVIGUx6vEkXAe8g)38yXZsz7JveKGeiqKwm8sz7JveKayjPZ0LaWxbMYy8exSTu2(yfbDV0Xk)cAL6s32j6ZREGGUXLGdpD60LH(IXlaurzQZ4IA2lZNPt3a
ÐREADLADY-GEHENNAS
Talents CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.20.

I’m using GSE 2.4.23 for classic wow…and despite other importing, yours will not sorry mate

Ye alright. Tell you what. I just type down the macro and you can cut and paste it instead=P Around 4.5k que now tho, so i get it for you later.

Keypress:
cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl

Premacro:
/targetenemy [noharm, dead]
/cast !Pounce
/cast !Shred

Sequence
/cast !Shred
/castsequence reset=target Faerie Fire (Feral), Rake, null
/castsequence reset=2 Claw, Claw, Claw, Claw
/cast !Shred

GL=)

GSE Classic doesn’t like the brackets for (Feral), throws an error.

Can be that we dont use same version of GSE.

Yes it will work but you have to change the line to:
/use Faerie Fire (Feral)
instead of:
/castsequence reset=target Faerie Fire (Feral)
I am not sure about the reset or adding anything after it but it will work and you will beable to save it without GSE bugging out.
I hope this helps.

Well the macro work for me and i dont know why it dont work for others. Figured i could only post a Epic macro and people could enjoy it, man i was wrong😂

-This and that dont work! :sob:
-It all work brah!:sunglasses:

My retail GS macro’s work fine .
when playing classic the feral macro’s keep taking me out of cat form into human and do not work…
.Any idea why .

You have a casting trinket in one of your slots.
The macro is trying to cast it.
Usually its like the AV token or something.
Even if you uncheck the box to use it… it still tries.
Remove the trinket.

No i have no trinkets in any of the slots. i spam the macro in cat form and a few seconds later it says not enough mana and kicks be back to human form