Feral (Cat) Lazy Macro – 4.3

Vipersbite666: NVM 20k dps woot. love ur macro Cheers bro

Great that you got it working! :slight_smile:

actually only doing 15k dps average in raid is there something i can do to improve this with out having to use a mod key

Since you are 365, I think is gear dependent and proper reforge, gems, enchants or talents, those you can find in elitistjerks or askmrrobot.

I just go with full 390 pvp gear and even trinkets, I’m usually in the top of the charts in LFR.

Dude Im having issues with the macro stopping … like i could be in the middle of killing shit or a boss and then the macro goes dark and i cant continue to attack with it i have to resort back to the original buttons.

is there a reason for this or is it fix able

Hello Vipersbite666, the only problem it would be is the one we talked in page 2 of this thread where Rip prevents from overriding the Damage over Time in an existing target. The workaround solution for that is to use Shred outside the macro or the optional macro I made for Jmsf.

This kind of behavior happens to rogues also with bleeding effects and not much I can do besides the workaround.

But of course this is supposing you have the same problem as we do. Try in a dummy for several minutes and see if it turns dark when you have 5 combo points and Rip DoT still running in the target. It should act like is lock up til it can cast Rip again.

Try This Cat Dps Macro:

/castsequence [stealth]Pounce;reset=1 Faerie Fire (Feral),null
/castsequence reset=target Rake(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Savage Roar(Cat Form)
/cast Tiger’s Fury
/cast Berserk
/use 13
/use 14

Ok can you tell me what /use 13 and ./use14 do? or are for?

/use 13 = Upper Trinket Slot

/use 14 = Lower Trinket Slot

You can find all the slot numbers in this post I made a while ago:

https://wowlazymacros.com/how-tos/what-use-stands-for

Yes, what is locking up this macro from the back is the rip, when you have a 5 combo points and a greater rip buff, it is not letting you rip again. Do we have a possible fix for it yet?

Hello Yockster, I haven’t found a fix yet. But I haven’t had time to play much either to try things out. I’ll see if theres a way this weekend when I get some time off.

Hey i noticed that this macro doesn’t reuse ravage after for 4 set bonus when tigers fury is activated and is there anyway to keep mangle if not i’m not gonna complain for hitting alt

Hello Luis,

Just wanted ya to know I modified your macro by taking out rip and replacing it with Mangle(cat) and I just push the combo moves at my leiesure. it seems to work well and it hasnt locked up on me yet. I f you have any tips I would love to hear them.

Ziler

Hell0,

I am using the Dung Cat macro and it seems that on a dummy im only hitting 2k dps. am I supposed to spam the button or click it one and let it do work? either way im not hitting 16k or around that like i normally do when im actually playing. what am i doing wrong?

I am tanking in bear form and the macro seems to lock i am wondering what i am doing wrong or is it a bug…Any help you all could give would would be great