Feral Druid (MoP - 5.4) ...

Can someone test this macro please? Everything seems to fire properly, but I’m not sure if I’m capitalizing on procs etc. (I’m a Drood-noob :wink: ):

/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,0,Mangle
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,Shred
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,Rake
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,Thrash
/castsequence [mod:ctrl, nostealth] 0,Savage Roar, Faerie Swarm, Ferocious Bite; reset=target/3 0,Savage Roar, Faerie Swarm, Rip
/castsequence [stealth] reset=combat Savage Roar, Pounce, null
/cast [combat] Force of Nature
/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury
/cast [combat] Berserk
/cast [nostance:3] Cat Form
/cast [nostealth, nocombat] Prowl
/startattack [combat, nostealth]

NOTE: You can tell by the macro that I use the FAERIE SWARM & FORCE OF NATURE talents. Also, to try and benefit from SHRED when TIGER’S FURY or BERSERK pop, I have applied the GLYPH OF SHRED.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention…

I can’t get the following console/castsequence code to run properly either; probably because it would have to go at the end of a long line of other castsequences in the macro, and Blizzard limits the number of these. :frowning:

/console autounshift 0
/castsequence [@player, combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,0,0,Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1

Instead, I have to keybind HEALING TOUCH to my actionbar so I can benefit from the PREDATORY SWIFTNESS proc.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

For whatever reason, the HEALING TOUCH cast sequence just started working (go figure) :-S

Here’s the COMPLETED SINGLE TARGET FERAL MACRO:

/console autounshift 0
/castsequence [@player, combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,0,0,Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,0,Mangle
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,Shred
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,Rake
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,Thrash
/castsequence [mod:ctrl, nostealth] 0,Savage Roar, Faerie Swarm, Ferocious Bite; reset=target/3 0,Savage Roar, Faerie Swarm, Rip
/castsequence [stealth] reset=combat Savage Roar, Pounce, null
/cast [combat] Force of Nature
/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury
/cast [combat] Berserk
/cast [noform] Cat Form
/cast [nostealth, nocombat] Prowl
/startattack [combat, nostealth]

Enjoy! :smiley:

This macro doesn’t work for me at all :frowning:

First, I assume you have downloaded either the Macro Toolkit OR Super Duper Macro addons. You will need one of these addons in order to get past the Blizzard 255 character limit.

Second (as per my original post) you will need the FAERIE SWARM and FORCE OF NATURE talents.

If you have met these requirements, then you will have to give me more details. :wink:

I just removed them and replaced them with Faerie Fire.

When you get to 5 combo points, it doesn’t activate Rip or Bite. It also keeps using Rake and nothing else. It also does not cast healing touch.

RIP is cast by default unless you hold your CTRL key, at which point FEROCIOUS BITE should be cast.

If RAKE is the only spell being cast, then I presume you are not pressing the macro button fast enough. In order to get HEALING TOUCH to fire, you need to really have some FAST button smashing skills. :wink:

This macro works fine as it builds combo points, but it never finishes - Holding down CTRL dont change how it works for me - And spamming very fast…