Feral Druid PvP Burst Macro 5.4.8 (Best out here...)

Hello, I just wanted to share my Feral druid burst macro, as I have tried other Feral druid bursting macros and they didnt seem to be working as well for me as this one I made on my own does. So I wanted to share it, and I do over 4million damage within 8 seconds.

My talents are: 3,1,3,2,3,2. You might wonder, “Why not Hearth of the Wild or Nature’s Vigil?” Well, I got a simple answer for that. I like to survive in PvP, that’s why I am currently using Dream of Cenarius since I am boosting lower geared people at the moment. It’s an easy tweak to change the talent if you want any of the other damage boost talents, but I prefer it this way. Also, if you’re using Razer Synapse 2.0, please ensure your mouse is set on 0.5/clicks per second.

Here is the macro, I hope you enjoy it!

#showtooltip !Ravage
/castsequence reset=target Faerie Fire, Savage Roar,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5, !Ravage
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4, Rip
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3, Shred
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2, !Ravage
/castsequence reset=0.3 1, Rake
/castsequence reset=8 Rake, Savage Roar, Thrash, !Ravage, !Ravage, Shred, Rip, !Ravage
/use [combat] Berserk
/use [combat] Berserking
/use [combat] Tiger's Fury
/use [combat] Wild Charge

You only use this during your burst or you can keep on spamming it as a one button dps macro?

As soon as I get my 27k conquest ill get feral gear and test this out, cant wait.

[quote quote=13715]You only use this during your burst or you can keep on spamming it as a one button dps macro?

As soon as I get my 27k conquest ill get feral gear and test this out, cant wait.
[/quote]

I only use it until my Incarnation is done, then I’m using my other (in-front) and (behind) macros. I’ll put them up later, their working good.

Hi,

I like the burst macro very handy. Like yourself I thoguth I’d share what I’m currently using its a start to finish job just spam it.

It has a mixture of macros found on the site so I guess all credit goes to the wonderful people who share there macros with the rest…

I would like to call on some help with it though as I would like to tweak it further but I’m having issues with Incarnation I have it modded in the macro ideally I would like it to fire off as soon as I get into combat then start the rotation.

Anyway here is the macro and I’ll try explain a few bits below it.

#showtooltip Ravage
/cast [mod,combat] Incarnation
/cast [combat]Ravage!
/cast [combat]shred!
/castsequence [stealth,nocombat]reset=target 0,0,Savage Roar,null
/castsequence [stealth,nocombat]reset=target 0,Ravage
/castsequence [combat]reset=target Mangle,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Rake,Faerie Fire
/cast [nomod,combat]!Ferocious Bite
/cast [nomod,combat]Tiger's Fury
/cast [nomod,combat]Berserk
/cast [nomod,combat]Barkskin
/use [combat] Incarnation
/console autounshift 0
/use [@player,combat] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
/cast [nostance:3] Cat Form(Shapeshift)
/cast [nostealth,nocombat]Prowl
/startattack

OK I’m spamming my macro from the onset I end up in cat form / stealthed / Savage Roar (glyphed). Once savage roar starts I hit wild charge. As I fly through the air I hit my alt key and I’m in Incarnation.

At this point its spamming Ravage…once incarnation is over it spams the main cast sequence Mangle,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Rake,Faerie Fire

Having Shred! at the top slips in shreds very handy as I don’t need positioning so much now so I can get rid of my behind macro / front macro and just have the one (i’m lazy)

My Talents are those of Tobb above my gear alas is kinda suckie I’m on 510ish iLvL no special trinkets as yet 2 piece 528 set so I have the omen buff etc…

My dps on the raid dummy in Vale peeked around 130kish avergaes out at around 100k

So any help in a tweaking the main sequence would be great getting Incarnation to fire off at the very start of combat would be a boon. Perhaps having a squence that does Incarnation / ravage then throws in a rip / maim to use up some of the combo points as atm on the burst I’m manulaly pressing Rip / Maim until Incarnation is over to just use up the combo’s.

Anyway I hope it helps some and I hope some can help with the issue other than that I don’t see any lockups with it atm.

Rgds David

Hello David! I can help you sort out your problem with Incarnation, like me, I have it currently on a seperate button so I press it just before spamming my burst macro.

This is what you should do inside your macro to get Incarnation to work as good as possible. Let me make an example.

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5, !Ravage
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4, Rip
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3, !Ravage
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2, Rake
/castsequence reset=0.3 1, Incarnation

Having Incarnation in a /castseq. macro is the only way to get it work, if you type it /cast [combat] Incarnation, it will NOT work.

I have no idea or what so ever what I am doing DPS like on my burst macro myself, but I sure ends up killing them before CDs are over in the Arenas, and I don’t PvE with my druid, so I have no idea actually.

I will continue read what you have wroted later, I’m off to the bed right now. But I hope you got what you needed with the Incarnation issue. Best hopes from me! :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing Tobb. I would really like to see the other macros you mentioned as well as any others you use in feral pvp.

I am about to start feral pvp again and would love to have macros i can spam when i feel lazy which is quite often :smiley:

Thank you in advance!

Hello guys! I have been re-tweaking my OWN macro, and now I’ve made a huge change on it so now “RIP” will be activated right away 5x combo points shows up. Working awesome in arenas for me, even on dummys.

My current talents are now 3,1,3,2,3,3 so I added Nature’s Vigil together with Incarnation, and guess what? OVERPOWERED DAMAGE.

Glyphs are still the same, Savage Roar and Shred ofcourse (Shred glyph makes your positional none-required meanwhile Tiger’s Fury is activated, so it is a really good choice if you want to do really awesome Damage in PvP) - This way will not make you have to loose time and move around the enemys back just to get a hit with it.

By the way, for your Feral healing together with our master passive, please have Healing Touch beside in the actionbars, because when it is flashing… Goodbye Enemy, you’ve just healed yourself 100k.

#showtooltip !Ravage
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,Thrash
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,!Rip
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,!Ravage
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Rake
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Incarnation
/castsequence reset=8 Rake, Savage Roar, Thrash, !Ravage, Rip, !Ravage, Shred, !Ravage
/use [combat] Berserk
/use [combat] Nature's Vigil
/use [combat] Berserking
1 Like

Hey Tobb, I just started a feral druid today, just got it to 90. do you mind explaining this to me more in depth like how it works and how i should be playing a feral druid. I’d really appreciate it thank you very much. PhroZenN#1218

hey my name is maria i cant fit the whole marco on my macro if that makes sense wondering how do i do it if it only fits around 250 letters

Hello, I don’t know why but this macro doesn’t work for me. When I press it, almost every castsequence don’t work… I’m a bit like spamming rip and rake only…

Hello Matt!

Are you using 0.50 clicks/second addon? It still works wonderful for me and some of my mates in this forum. Their using it everyday in Arenas, BGs and Instances.

Is this the one you are using at the moment?

#showtooltip !Ravage
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,Thrash
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,!Rip
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,!Ravage
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Rake
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Incarnation
/castsequence reset=8 Rake, Savage Roar, Thrash, !Ravage, Rip, !Ravage, Shred, !Ravage
/use [combat] Berserk
/use [combat] Nature's Vigil
/use [combat] Berserking

It should really work, otherwise I do not know why it would not work for you. I could try re-tweak a more private macro for you if you would like instead, or I just re-tweak this one instead because it might soon be out of date? Sorry for that it’s not working for you, I hope you get it fixed soon!

Sincerely,
Tobb

Hi ! Tobb i need some serious help i hit 90 a month ago and i just bought the razer naga mouse and now im trying to get my macro’s to work and cant seem to get anything going …i cant even get my powershifting going.

Anyways whats the numbers in ur macro mean ??? sorry for being a noob .

Wow Tobb i love this macro, i used to do like 25k damage and now its like 1m damage! Thanks for putting this out here. It helped me a whole lot!!! xD

Ok me again !

I got my macro’s working but when i try to enter your macro says there’s a maximum of 255 characters u can enter for a macro ??? please help

Please i need explanation on how to enter full macro .

Hi Tobb, I am a great fan, good work with this thread.

How are you going to change your setup for Update 6?

Keep up the good work

[quote quote=16188]Hi Tobb, I am a great fan, good work with this thread.

How are you going to change your setup for Update 6?

Keep up the good work
[/quote]

Thanks, Zander!

Well, I really hope to get it work just soon.
I hope they can code a working update for 6.0 so that we can try make macros that will work good.
But my biggest nightmare might be that they can’t update it, since I think somehow patch 6.0 might have been decoded and blocking it…

But we’ll put our faith in it, and start praying! :slight_smile:

I’ll re-topic once it work with a fully working feral macro!

Sincerely, Tobb